Family member

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ian060571, Jun 5, 2012.

1. I folks my dad has just been diagnosed with stomach cancer and it also looks like its in his lungs, I'm a grower but live in the uk,can anyone give me some advice on what strain will alleviate his symptoms best.

2. id say anything indica dominate like full indica... somthing with high cbd's as well as the other cb's.... and i dont know if you have researched phoenix tear's ... but look them up on the net or youtube and you will find the medicine your father need's!!

3. sorry to hear about that also .. best of luck to you and your family

4. [quote name='"budensity"']sorry to hear about that also .. best of luck to you and your family[/quote]

Many thanks for the reply.

5. [quote name='"budensity"']sorry to hear about that also .. best of luck to you and your family[/quote]

Just read up on phoenix tears,excellent advice will give it a try in 4 weeks when I've cropped,again many thanks.

6. Lots of stuff might help.. Hemp oil, look at getting his ph balanced. By that I mean a lot of people say cancer cannot survive in the proper alkaline state.
    Four herb tea. Out of all of them I believe hemp oil made properly is best. A lot of folks smoke pot to help with cancer, when maybe they should make hemp oil to cure the cancer.
    I hope this help's and I will put good thoughts into the universe for his speedy recovery

7. [quote name='"durangobob99"']

Lots of stuff might help.. Hemp oil, look at getting his ph balanced. By that I mean a lot of people say cancer cannot survive in the proper alkaline state.
    Four herb tea. Out of all of them I believe hemp oil made properly is best. A lot of folks smoke pot to help with cancer, when maybe they should make hemp oil to cure the cancer.
    I hope this help's and I will put good thoughts into the universe for his speedy recovery[/quote]

Hi thanks for the advice, does a strain with an equal amount of cbd and thc make better oil?

8. i just had a list with cbd's and cbn's and thc and thc-v and all the other cb's on it and it listed all of the healing and what were good for what... but for somthing like cancer you are going to want more indica than sativa... sativa's are good for your mind and your outlook on life... but indica's have quite a bit more cb's in em and provide more rest/healing time... from what ive seen at the dispensry's out here is thc can be around 20-25 percent but the cbd's and cbn's are around 1 percent on the flower's.. ive seen concentrate;s that had a higher percent of cbd's maby like inthe 3 percent range but they where also about 75+ precent thc so.. i think it would be hard to find a perfect ballance between the two... but there are starin's out there that produce high number's of cbd's and no thc and they are of the hemp variety... so maby mixing two different strain's one for thc and one for cnd's you could get a more level ratio of each... hope he is doing ok.. glad you are there to help your pop's out! and i do agree with the other guy about getting his system in check he need's to be on the good food thing to give his body what it need's to provide the energy to fight off the cancer

9. Indica dominant seems like it would be best. Good luck to your Dad, I hope all goes well.

10. That sucks, hope he pulls through.