Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Family bonding

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by barragan420, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Who smokes with there family? Do you guys smoke with your parents brothers sisters uncles aunts etc? I smoked a couple times with my uncle. I actually got my highest of all times with him and his sick ass bong.

2. i have 4 brothers and one sister im oldest so i smoke with the 3 oldest (18,19,21)
    i smoke with my mom and her boyfriend, i smoke with my dad but he is locked up right now I also smoke with my aunts and have smoked with my great grandmother(who is now 83)
    alot of people in my family smoke

3. mom and dad aunt and my brothers

4. i recently found out that most of my dads side of the family smokes, including my dad. i just cant see my self smoking with them... my dad being the only exception there. the others are way too strict and i have a feeling that they wouldnt want to do fun shit (18 and 60+)

Everything's interconnected man. You're tapping into the combined subconscious of the universe.

5. I smoked with my older brother once when I was a lot younger, it was kinda awkward though since he was like 21 and I was like 14 and were not that close. Never really smoked again after that because it really just wasnt that enjoyable for me and I barely see him

6. Your a smart man my dude.

7. Yeah man there's certain people that I can't be myself with when I want to smoke, it's like I have to put on a mask not talking about being flaky or being a deceptive liar but in able for me to not deem as the strange one and them enjoying my company, I need to step into a different personality but what's the fucking point.

I smoked with a cousin in Mass, at first I was happy and full of joy then the happiness shriveled into disappointment since he was trying to put me on the spot on how I used to be a emotional whiny creature, yeah I understand I was immature but could've talked about something else instead of my past. He's cool and all but only smoke with him if I feel like it.

My cousin in Ottawa, Canada blazes but wasn't the same person I knew, I don't think if we smoked that it would be a gratifying experience so basically I have no family that I really want to smoke with. Doesn't help that I'm an intuitive person which even makes the communication even more distant, I'd smoke with you though, you seem as a pretty cool individual.

8. I cant tell if you're being sarcastic.

9. yeah man. u seem pretty chill too. maybe if ur in my area some day we can light up

10. When I got busted by mom she was pissed bu only because it is illegal in PA. As soon as it is legal, my mom says," sonny, I want you to roll me the fasted doopy I ever had, and you have alot of compition." My mom sold me she smoked in collage, but she gave it p once she got her adult job.

11. Haha na I was being serious.

12. #12 Ms.Smokesallday, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    Smoked with Mom, all 3 brothers, uncles, friends of my uncles that they grew up with in Long Beach back in the 70's (those guys are crazy!)....Fav moment: when my Mom couldn't clear the bong at my boyfriends apt (now husband) so I had to help her....took it to a whole new level.

Pretty sure there will be a day when I get to smoke with my kids....can't wait!

13. Ive smoked with all my family..most of them have bought weed off me since i was 17 lol

14. I blaze with my cousins when I visit (across the country). Always an awesome time!

15. Smoked a couple times with my dad when I lived with him. Smoked with pretty much all my cousins and my siblings. My oldest sister always brings weed when she visits, and she and my brothers and I smoke and she talks about passing the 'peace pipe' and all that :laughing:

I like smoking with the clan :D