Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

False positives for B-vitamins

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blazed2324, Jul 19, 2013.

1. So I'm a little scared about my drug test. I'm pretty sure I am clean but decided to dilute my urine a little just incase. I drank a lot of water and took 6 b vitamin complex pills yesterday thinking my test was yesterday. Then today I took 3 more. After I took the test I read that b vitamins can cause false positives. I am pretty worried now and could use some thoughts.

2. That's not true. Trust me you are fine. I do exactly what I do and I pass my drug tests no problem.

3. Thanks man, it would pretty stupid to spend 30 days getting clean for a light smoker just to get a false positive haha.