False Accusations

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Praetorian, Apr 5, 2017.

1. This woman lost her mind in the back of an Uber and verbally abused the driver for almost the entire duration of the video. The key point was at 4:07 where she, in an experienced manner, threatened to accuse him of raping her. She said it in a tone that suggested she knew exactly what she was saying. His response suggests he was also well familiar with the practice, like this is something he may have been wrongly accused of before, or saw others accused.

How much of this really goes on?

• Like Like x 1
  2. This girl needs to be brought to angel memorial. Where they can give her a shot and put her down.

A lot of loosers in the world, I'd say 40%, we could set up gas chambers in every town, and just toss these no good scum bags inside.

Would fix our economic problem like forever.

Bitches like that really piss me off I hope she gets raped herself by 10 guys

3. I'm going to YouTube later to try and find more videos like this..

Side note, needed a cab two days ago to drop off a vehicle to get fixed, told the cab driver " the hell with uber" after paying and exiting the vehicle.

4. A lot more than you think. I was watching Good Morning America earlier, they were talking about Mel B (from the spice girls) and how she's divorcing her husband for domestic violence. They said that 1 in every 3 women are victims of abuse.

Now, the thing is, they don't separate false accusations from true ones.

In my life, I had the mother of my daughter accuse me of domestic violence against her, child abuse against our daughter who was 15 months old at the time, being a drug addict, alcoholic.

There are more incentives, especially in a divorce setting. Free legal representation, protection orders, sole custody, control of all the once shared assets, instant removal of a former lover from ones life.

• Like Like x 1
  5. All the time, men are aware of this and many are scared to date or even approach women. Forget a one night stand. It extends into relationships and marriage because courts often favor women and its easy for them to walk off with your assets, kids, house and the dog.