Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

falling sensation from smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bdk2jw, Jan 18, 2014.

1. So I smoked a really small joint this morning, and got super baked. I started feeling a legit falling feeling whenever I closed my eyes, and I'm pretty certain at 1 point I had an OBE. I just felt my entire body spirit thing just fly up really fast and saw a ghost like cartoony me with my eyes closed asleep, but with a grin. I could go on describing what I felt but is this possible from weed

2. [quote name="bdk2jw" post="19360509" timestamp="1390007198"]http://imgur.com/a/Gg9zr this is the weed[/quote]Dont know if im stoned but this picture is completely Gray. Dont see any weed. Or maybe your using symbolism, and your saying your smoking the gray stuff, in which i am just as confused as you are bro. Happy Toking!

3. Yea you can get OBE from weed. I actually had a similar experience like yours.

4. Sounds like you got a headrush. 
    Well, well I smoke a lot, especially dabs or a bowl just covered with keif, I'll get this headrush feeling. Sometimes I have fallen. 
    Usually though when it happens to me, that signals I've had enough. 

5. thats so weird, i hardly smoked any weed

6. I used to get that a bit when I first started smoking

7. That feeling is very common when you are high, so yeah, this is extremely normal.

8. Haha I get that every time I lay down after I smoke if I really think about it. But It actually happened the first time I smoked and I couldn't sleep because of itSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. G r a v i t y Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I do believe you can have an OBE from smoking. The first time I ever smoked, I had half of an average size joint. I recall feeling as if I was in the corner of the ceiling, looking down at myself on the couch. Marijuana IS a psychoactive and hallucinogen.

11. I remember having an OBE with my first dab.I was taking my jacket off but was fumbling with it from almost an over the shoulder angle. As if watching myself take it offSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. That's when you're supposed to use your wings and fly to space.

13. I used to get that all the time when I would smoke a lot. Also when I had a lower tolerance. Loved that sensation honestly.