Falling out

Discussion in 'Security' started by Mrs Greenthumb, Jul 1, 2011.

1. I know I know never tell anyone. Well quite awhile back I had a grow going and my friend knew about it. Right away I knew I shouldn't have let them in on it so after that harvest changed stuff up and told 'em I stopped. This was probably a year ago. Now we had a nasty falling out and I am worried about it. Please ease my mind GC. Lol. Thanks

2. Thats to bad, but IMO you should be safe, spots gone and has been for a year right?

Your in the clear.

3. Yes you are correct it just made me nervous I don't want the cops breaking down my door either way lol. Thanks for the response.

4. Yea, as long as he doesn't have any solid info on your current grow, you should be fine.

5. This same thing happened to me one time...i was tending to my ladies and my "friend" stopped by...my wife let him up the stairs to the attic not thinking and he comes up seeing me with my head in a Bright ass tent with fans and wires and buzzing sounds haha.

I did not think it was a huge deal but then a few months go buy and this kid and i have a falling out as well...He owed me money and i was fine with him not paying me i just told him to never talk to me again and he said if i ever tried to get the money off him he would call the cops and tell them....What a pussy he is.....this was a lesson learned.

PUFFER

6. Your going to have to take care of him man.....it's gotta look like a accident :devious:

7. agreed, whack his ass.

8. you need to tie up loose ends Vic Mackey style

9. lmfao @ all the murder comments. =p
    anywayss, you should be fine buddy.
    if he only knows from the year ago, you're still dtg! (down to grow)
    ;)

10. are there any other reasons you should be paranoid? is your OP stealthy enough? if not then you should be worried... whether or not this guy is going to be an issue

11. Yeah the cops would prolly come knocking prior to having a search warrant.

12. I think I'm just paranoid in general... There is this car that has been parking down the street from us alot, in front of a community building. It is an old chevy cop car style (not sure the model) with out of state plates. It is parked there all the time. So we come home at around 9 the other night and it's there! I've only seen it there during the day before. So we get inside I say let's take the dog for a walk. By the time we get outside the car is gone! Freaked me out lol. And did I mention I haven't even been smoking, had to quit for a potential job...

13. It's probably the feds.

14. Even if your buddy called the cops, they couldn't do anything. The most they would do is keep an eye on you, so just don't do anything stupid and you should be fine. Most people talk a lot of shit, but would never really have the balls to do anything. If he calls the police, he has to basically admit that he was hanging out at your grow and make himself look bad. I wouldn't worry to much. If you forget about him, he'll forget about you too.

15. I'll do him for a Z.:devious:

16. :p
    ill do it for shear joy....... and a zip :D

17. if you think something's up. stop growing for awhile.