Falling out of love...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DJBlunt420, Jan 24, 2014.

1. My partner and I have been together for a little over 3 years and I feel like I am falling out of love with her. I have 3 friends who I have feelings and one is my ex. Frustrated and confused....Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

2. Find another hole to put your dick in

3. Spend less time with the friends you have feelings for, especially your ex. Lusting is natural but you don't want to add to your confusion until you get your relationship sorted out. Talk to your partner. Sometimes a good heart to heart can reignite your love and take you back to that place where you really desire your partner. People change as they grow, and relationships can grow stronger or weaker as they age. Honest and open communication is the key... There could be just a dying fire, or there could be a whole other level awaiting you guys. Talk it out, explore, make an effort to give yourself to her and let her know what you want from her.If there really isn't anything left, get closure. You'll feel better about your next adventure with a clean slate.Good luck broSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app