Falling In Love In A Dream

Discussion in 'General' started by OG Ordained, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Last night I had a dream that I was in a relationship (I think) with this girl I know of. I don't talk to this girl but I know her name and face and all that. She's studying here and is from France. She's quite pretty. Anyways, in the dream I was in love with her and then I think she cheated on me but I didn't care because I loved her so much. When I woke up I actually felt like I still loved this girl and I felt like I was in love for the first few hours of my day. I even went out of my way to try and run into her. As the day went on my memory of the dream faded as did my feelings of love for this girl.

What do you folks think about this? I know it probably sounds really sketchy but it was really weird and I would like some feedback if anything like this has happened to you or if you have any theories about dreams I'd like to hear from you.

2. it's weird i had a dream i was back n school and seeing a foreign exchange student from france who had a boy friend she made over here and she and i cheated together behind his back...

3. This happened also.

You have the strongest feelings for that one girl.....then as the hours roll by, so do the feelings

It's sad really :(

4. ok just kidding...i'd say, you like her but do not feel good enough to satisfy her..

edgar casey would say you are her, yourself and the guy she cheated with in the dream if you saw him...

5. This happened to me when I was a kid. I've wanted to re dream that dream even though I can't really remember it, just a part when she turned around. Have had a few friends later on in life that looked like her and I kinda had feelings for but def would have been weird. Craziness man I never really even have thought about how I felt for that girl in my dream sooo long ago until now. Thanks for bringing the memory back

6. Happens to me pretty often when I don't smoke before bed and actually dream. And I usually start talking to the girl who was in my dream if I know her.

7. Back when I watched king of queens every episode when they played it heavy, i had a dream i held hands with carry(her real name?) walking and talking haaaha

8. someone should make a movie screenplay based on this concept and have some great director work with it to make it into academy award winning masterpiece.

fuck it, i'll do it. wish me luck.

9. [quote name='"fieryflora"']ok just kidding...i'd say, you like her but do not feel good enough to satisfy her..

edgar casey would say you are her, yourself and the guy she cheated with in the dream if you saw him...[/quote]

We've never said a word to each other. I only know who se is because she is in my film study class

10. [quote name='"Rotawee"']This happened to me when I was a kid. I've wanted to re dream that dream even though I can't really remember it, just a part when she turned around. Have had a few friends later on in life that looked like her and I kinda had feelings for but def would have been weird. Craziness man I never really even have thought about how I felt for that girl in my dream sooo long ago until now. Thanks for bringing the memory back[/quote]

It was such a strange thing. I guess we both have literal dream girls. It was kind of cool to be in love for a short time even if I wasn't awake through most of it. I wonder what she dreamed about and if the girl you dreamed about is a real person who is out there somewhere

11. [quote name='"mydaddyatemyeye"']someone should make a movie screenplay based on this concept and have some great director work with it to make it into academy award winning masterpiece.

fuck it, i'll do it. wish me luck.[/quote]

Do it!!!

12. Ahhh, dreams. They always fuck you - in one way or another.

13. I've had s few recently. They left me in such a good mood for the rest of the Day. Feelsgoodman

14. this kinda shit happens to me all the time in my dreams

15. [quote name='"BluntCheefah"']I've had s few recently. They left me in such a good mood for the rest of the Day. Feelsgoodman[/quote]

I'll be hoping to have a few more I can remember.

16. It happened to me a while back in like middle school.. I had a dream about a girl and couldn't get her outta my mind until the next day when I realized it was never gonna happen lol.

17. [quote name='"weedvideosanon"']

I'll be hoping to have a few more I can remember.[/quote]

Keep a journal it really helps. Mines just a gortex waterproof notepad I found to keep little hints to remember it. There's that few minutes where its still so vivid.

Im always on the move in my dreams. Not necessarily running, but just constantly walking with my shit. I don't know my destination but its always such intense terrain. I have a Fuck load of short dreams too. where I shoot into the sky like a quantum leap or some shit. Having a birds a view from town. The detail is vivid and everytime I wake up with that gut feeling from a roller coaster.

:smoking: felt like a lot of writing sorry fir the hijack haha

18. I've had this a few times in my life.

It sucks as well, because the emotions experienced in the dreams felt so intensely real that they carried over into my waking life. Every time it happened I always felt a great sense of loss and sadness throughout the day afterwards, like the person was actually real. Then after a while, I always realised "it was just a dream, stop being so silly".

I haven't had it happen to me since I've been in a relationship, come to think of it.

19. You should try to talk to her you never know maybe youre ment to be together. Or maybe its just a dream but you should still try and get to know her

20. Ive had similar feelings but not to that extent. Its crazy how your emotions take over while your sleeping.

I can still remember a few times up after a dream and feeling depressed. Each time I did not remember the dream but they caused such emotions that actually lasted for a few hours after I woke up. You realize that it was your dream, but you can't help but feel distant from the world and off for a little while... strange shit