Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Falling asleep, when you dont want to?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by glasscollector, Feb 22, 2009.

1. I am not sure if its just this new pick up but I have been falling asleep a lot lately after a smoke, I try to smoke less but it still puts me out and in the morn it takes me a little while to remember the last hour or so of the previous night. I only smoke about 3 or 4 times a week and usually not much just enough to get a little relaxed. Just curious if anybody else has this issue and what I can do to stay awake.

2. do something don't just sit there and watch tv or you will fall asleep

3. Yea playing COD helps but I guess just stay away from the couch..... its so damn conformable though, lol

4. listen to loud music

5. I've been having this problem lately too but it's nothing that a nice red bull chug can't solve.

6. It could help if you got a sativa strain known for energy and not sedation. Jack Flash, Trainwreck, Sour Diesel, and Chem Dog all give me a good energetic high. It could also be that your tolerance is just lower than you think. I would try smoking a little less per session until you are comfortable with your tolerance to amount smoked ratio.