Falling asleep after smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by 2313, Nov 28, 2013.

1. After I smoke heavily I end up falling asleep. Am i smoking too much at one time? I'd rather be awake and enjoy my high but after my second bowl of the day I always fall asleep

2. Try to get sativa strains, you're probably smoking indica which gets u really tired

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It seems so. Try smoking a sativa? Or don't give yourself the opportunity to fall asleep ,get out in the world!

4. Need to get yourself some sativa, son.   I can't smoke the C99 or Grapefruit that I grow within a couple of hours of sleep because it will keep me up.   I always have a sativa in my garden for functional/daytime smoke. 

5. Yea, unfortunately I rarely get to choose my strains :( i think i over did it on the kief lol

6. 2313, there is no such thing as too much kief :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Hahaha point taken lol

8. Agreed.  You don't need less kief, just more balls. 

9. I get the same way tho bud. a lot of times I think it has to do with how you feel BEFORE u smoke since the weed sorta magnifys how you feel overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Try taking a single rip. Blue Dream is considered to be a sativa, and I notice a lot of the euphoric sativa effects begin to go away after 2nd or 3rd hit. It starts dragging me down, hard. 

11. Yea......sure.........