Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Falafel(ed)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UppercutTed, May 11, 2010.

1. The group of people that I chill with doesn't judge me and will laugh at the randomness of my new saying.

2. No, that's not what I said. I said that calling me simple because I understand the English language is pretty damn ignorant.

And thanks for the judgment. All that did was make you look even more ignorant than you've already made yourself out to look.

I'm also not surprised that the guy who hits a cashed bowl is the same guy who says its "falafelled"

3. My point is, is that if you held up the pipe ,or whatever your tool is, and then say "I think it's falafeled," your friends would laugh at first but then understand what you are saying. If you are to above hanging out with people who just want to chill and have a good laugh every now and then, then you are above me. Have fun kickin' it on your high horse :D

4. Guys gotta lighten up, smoke some more weed. I'd end up laughing my ass off if someone got passed a bowl and ended up saying it's falafelled. It'd be even funnier after seeing the peoples faces that you are smoking with.

5. Actually, here is what you said, (notice the quotes)>"i'm obviously a lot more intelligent than you seeing as how i understand the English language and you don't."

This statement by you implies that I am less intelligent than yourself, just by the fact that I am uneducated in the English language. Before I go on, I would like to ask you if Bill Gates isn't as good at speaking/writing English than would that make him less intelligent as yourself?

Anyways, I will continue to say falafelled as I please, and there is nothing you can do about it as my friends and I have a great smoke and a great laugh.:p

6. Exactly! Now your gettin' to what I'm talkin about man.:hello:

7. no, my friends would look at me like i was a fucking idiot.

we laugh at things that are actually funny...

i was just trying to make a point - why call it something random and lame that makes no sense? say what it is... "this shit's done..."

More slang that will never catch on...

8. You are right, it may never catch on anywhere. But that is not the point of saying it, no one said it was a popularity contest and the more people that say your slang word the cooler of a person you are. People are not all the same, some may laugh at somethings and others may not.

9. Doesnt matter anyway.. call it whatever the fuck you wanna call it.. dont be so damn literal.

10. To clarify

I wasn't trying to argue.

I was just trying to point out that it made no sense.

The argument started when UppercutTed argued back that it DID make sense...

when it clearly does not.

That's all.

11. So people can understand you.

12. What I think you mean by this statement is that it was wrong of me to respond to your post. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this forum is for people to discuss things and answer questions. Once again, "falafeled" may not make any sense to you but to me and plenty of people that I know it does make sense and with no explanation at all, so before you state that something "clearly does not (make sense)," check your sources a little deeper. :D

13. Did you not understand something I just said? If so, please tell me what and I will explain.

14. It does not make sense in the context it is being used.
    If you can't provide an explanation as to why "falafelled" is a perfectly suitable term for a bowl being cashed, then you will agree that it is nonsensical.

Saying "its just a random word and i can call it what i want" only adds to the proof that it makes no sense.

You sure you're not underage?

Also, did you forget your own post that EvoMan454 replied to? You called me a robot because I follow a particular way of communicating. He supplied you with why... we have language and language rules SO PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER.

But clearly you have no clue what that means because you _don't understand_

15. For not wantin to argue youre both doin a pretty damn good job at arguin..

16. i'm unsubbing now since my tiny little point that could have just been ignored got blown up into a display of OP's inability to understand the mechanics of the English language.

17. First of all, to your question of my age; why yes I am of enough age to visit this site and it flatters me that you think I am so young. Being young was so great wasn't it?

Being "falafeled" is MY WAY of saying a bowl is done.

^Your suitable explanation for you, right there :D

I disagree, and believe that it makes sense.

18. How much do you guys wanna bet that she replies to this at least once more?

I bet she can't handle the taste of defeat.:D

19. I think using the term falafeled is quite funny. But to the two arguing, there is only one way to settle this and pick a real winner. A duel to the death.