Faking sick and smoking up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SkeevyStoner, Nov 6, 2003.

1. #21 deadbolt123, Nov 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2009
    hey thats exactly what im doing today! except im actually a little sick haha

2. yea, lol im actually at school this week but i have thanksgiving break on tuesday!!

and on wednesday while my parents are at work and my brother is at school its gonna be me, my bowl, and xbox!!!!

3. I actually just skipped out of school after finishing an Electricity and Magnetism lab first and second period (I enjoy it, plus I didn't want to make it up later) because I forgot to write a paper last night. So I'm writing it now, then as a present to myself I'll be smoking after...But, just to beat a dead horse, I'll say don't to skip school often. Maybe a few times a semester if you know you aren't missing something important, or you have something to celebrate, but don't be the kid that skips his finals to go blaze in his parents basement.

4. Yeah don't make it a habit, like everyone has said. Ditching school can be addicting strangely enough.

5. This thread is from 2003......

6. And....?

No offense to you personally but I never saw what was so bad about bumping an old thread.

7. ive done this, just not the faking sick part. i wouldnt fake sick just to stay home and smoke. if i was sick and i was home i would smoke though (like i have done on many occasions)

8. When I fake sick it's only becasue i'm just maddd tired. So I do that, then when I wake up i'm not tired and i'm like "Let's smoke" So i do and it's boss :cool:

9. Yeah, bumping an old thread is better than starting up a new one!

I wouldn't fake sick, but if I ever WAS sick I would still vape on occasion.

10. You told your mom you were sick? Your 18 do whatever the fuck you want

11. *sigh* I'm jealous, I woke up around 4:30 this morning too, then I actually vomited, and now I'm at home coughing up a lung, missing my math class for the second time this week, while studying for our chapter test tomorrow.

12. #32 RealCaveman, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    haha i used to do that shit. Except i had a lot of close calls and bad calls... i mean alot.

One time, my dad came home from and tryed to open the door(we had a small apartment)and I locked it from on the deadbbolt and the key doesn't work for it...
    soo I heard it freaked out tryed going around back.
    but he was already there...so i stood in the middle of the fuck living room, next to the hallway with my backpack and all.(dont know why)
    and he doesn't even see me which was amazing...he ran into the bathroom(door open), so i couldn't do anything...so i waited and was hoping he would go left into his room and not straight...
    and luckily he did and as soon as he turned and walked into his room, I dashed into my room which is on the right...and sat on my bed...then i got the idea of sitting under my covers(friend got away that way once). and just as i thought, he walked in saying "I bet hes asleep"..."nope"...i waited and then he eventually left...

ninja shit.

and a few more stories too. In one a friend got his face all fucked with me skating down a huge road on a mountain... oh and i lied to a cop saying i 18(dumb move but it worked)

bad times.
    in no particular

13. lol i barfed when i was on vikes on time at school, but it was good timing, like i got a drink from the waterfountain, then i started to feel bad so i went to the bathroom and right when i got in i throw up in the trash, luckily no one was there. it was inbetween classes too, but i wasw tryin to keep it in the whole pd before it. i took 3 7.5s i think

14. At my old HS they had an automated machine that would call your house AND leave messages even if your were absent for one class.

15. Lol that's totally awesome. actually am sick. I missed the last two days and I smoked all day and played Portal and GTA4.

16. same Here ha:p i took 2 10's, had a Nicee buzz, then like an hour and a half later i threw up lol (Pretty much my first time trying opiates)

17. i wonder if the original poster still lives with his mom???
    :smoking:

18. of course he does, he said his room was right next to her room.

and about the story, i wish i could get high for 9 hours again.

19. The longest high Ive ever had is 3 hours from edibles. Am I doing something wrong?

20. lol I used to do shit like this all the time.