1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Faking sick and smoking up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SkeevyStoner, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Today was a really sweet day for me. 2 weeks ago i decide to buy 1/8. Cost me 50 bucks too. The first night i smoked it i was amazed. I smoked less than half of one nug (there were 10-15 in there) and i had never been that high. For the last 2 weeks I have smoked almost every day and I am really enjoying it. So last night I had a genius plan. I told my mom my stomach was upset and went to bed early. I set my alarm tho for 430 for my "plan." So my alarm goes off and i go downstairs to fill a cup of water. Lucky for me my mom is a light sleeper and my bathroom is right next to her room. So i slam the door and lock it so she will prolly wake up. I start making vomiting noises and I pour a lil water in the toilet (to sound like vomit) and do this for a while. Then I go out and go in her room and I say "do u have any rolaids" and she goes "were u throwing up?" and i said yes. i knew i was set. I got to stay home from school So she leaves for work, I fill up my bong and smoke half a nug. I just chilled all day and watched family guy DVDs. Man those are funny when ur high. So i smoked at 8 and it lasted till about 5. Yes. That is 9 hours. It was such a good day. I will prolly smoke again tonite. I cant wait till this summer when i go to college. its gonna be tight! Well anyways post any stories u have that are worth hearing. Later

2. That's pretty slick. Lucky for me my mom always left for work before my bus came anyway, so I didn't have to go to all that trouble :)

3. that is pretty slick, but if you're missing school to smoke weed, that's not a real good idea. Easy to get out of control.

4. well,at least you had some fun while everyone was sitting in school, smoke on.

Don't make a habit of it, it could get out of control.

5. Lol, you're sneaky. But as others have said, don't sacrifice your education for a buzz. Moderation is the key my friend. :D

6. Ha...
    When I want to skip, but don't want to get caught or run outta absences...
    I just photocopy an old excused absence form.

We only get 9 unexcused absences before credit review, so since I make fake doctor's notes...
    I'll never exceed my limit. :D

I just did it the other day.

My friend, her b/f, and I toked it up... Plus her and I were drunk. :)

And noooooo one ever has to know! Mwa hahahahaha! :D

7. For the sake of sounding like an 80s Public Service Announcement:

Skipping school isn't cool!

Anyway, yeah... I'd have to back up what a bunch of other people have said. Don't make a habit of skipping to toke up.

8. *Called in sick to work today*
    *Just toked the bong*
    *Puts on Family Guy*

Cheers.

9. I'd been sitting at work reading the forums here and wishing I was at home with my pipe...

...when my boss walks up at 4pm and starts telling everyone to go home & have a nice weekend!

Someone's looking out for me :D

10. this one dude in my class is always high, and skips a LOT of skool. he comes like 3 days maximum per week. his marks are horrible. i keep saying he's gonna a janitor or something.

11. I've skipped I think 3 days this year, total.

My grades are all A's and B's...

I've come to school stoned, and on yellow jackets before.

I barfed when I was on the yellow jackets though... LOL. :)

12. Yea I'm def not gonna make a habit out of that. It was just a one time thing. I make A's and B's and I think i prolly got stuff goin for me and I'm def not gonna mess it all up for a little fun. Thanks for the concern tho. Man what a great community this city is. I love it.

13. He'll probably win the megamillions lotto and be set for life.

14. I smoked pot all through highschool, constantly. I dropped out when I was 15 fuckin' years old, but I had a 3.85 GPA when I did. Fuck highschool, I got a GED and enrolled in Community College, then transfered to Cal State Fullerton, and maintained great grades while smoking non-stop.

15. What do you do now?

16. Thats what happened to me,now i don't have a lunch period becuase i have to make up state mandatory science labs.

17. i did that about a month ago. mom left for work, i went in the crawl space and smoked a few bowls then watched comedy central all day. lol, good time

18. thats super chill

just keep your grades up

college is the shit and a half

i smoke out every day

fuckin i have finals this week and i ran out of weed so that sux

have a great day

19. I used to do the same exact thing as you until i realized that just sitting around stoned i get bored. No sense of accomplishment you know? Instead now i'll do something(clean my room, do my homework, go to school) and then reward my self with a nice toke. But hell if it works for you then by all means have a good time :).

20. I'm getting read to transfer to a Cal Poly University and get my B.A (Bachelor's in Architecture).

Grasscity Deals Near You