fake your own death?

Discussion in 'General' started by fruitality, Apr 1, 2014.

1. pretend like you have tens of millions of someone else's money and you want to disappear

you can't move money easily obviously, but there are ways like turning it into some illegal asset like drugs or guns before you get blacklisted, then you have to sell it off when you get it where you're going. this is super expensive because of the risk premium.

can you invest in other countries without having your assets frozen? like cuba or nicaragua or some shit

can you buy a boat and sail international waters and live in a floating hotel forever? can the navy come kill me?

2. #2 FlawlessMagnum, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Are you planning a heist and escape?? Lol
    If so...I want in

• Like Like x 6
  3. Easiest way to carry mass amounts of money is in diamonds

Sent from my iPhone

• Like Like x 5
  4. Op needs to fake his own death and is looking for tips

• Like Like x 1
  5. The best way is probably to not post about doing it on the internet, and then send me a few million.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You just need a new identity, duh.  How much for mine?

7. 2pac did it im sure you could.

everythings but an illusion

• Like Like x 1
  8. I did it once actually.

9. The easiest way to spend mass amounts of money is in diamonds.

They're actually not that valuable. When you try to sell them again you'll be eating a huge loss.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Story?

Used social media and word of mouth to convince most i had committed suicide. Also used actual memorial outlets and fake articles n such. As far as anyone i didn't see in person i was dead.

Ex made me stop it a month and a half later because what people were saying and asking bothered and disturbed her too much.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Why did you do it though? Why'd you fake suicide?

I wanted to disappear and not have anyone bother me or show up. Also to stop people from worrying about me or interfering with my life.

14. haha not right now 

but i want to know how you guys would do it for when or if i do it lol

15. Why fake your own death? Just move to another country.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #17 AR Toasty, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    If I ever wanted to do this, I'd tell my friends that I was going Outback or Walkabout and I'd never come back. People get lost forever out there all the time, never to be found.

I left the country once without telling anyone (aside from my parents) and not that my intention was to fake my death, but it would have backfired because no one ever tried looking for me. It's been over three years. :confused_2:

It's hard not to feel a little bitter about that sometimes.

• Like Like x 2
  17. LOLLLLLL yeah ok....

18. Makavelli did it

• Like Like x 1
  19. Askreddit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum