Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fake weed or real weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Datskaterdude, Nov 23, 2013.

1. i just bought a dub of weed, it smelled like weed and i rolled a blunt with half of the dub and a roach. and right after i smoked it i was really high but the high felt weird. weird like spice . here are some weed pics, can you tell me if this of real weed?

2. Where are the pics?

3. image.jpg here are some

Attached Files:

4. its trim how much did you pay? my old neighbor used to give me 500 gams of trim everyweek for free which i would give to the blower homies for 1/4th of the shatter

5. i payed 20 dollars

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. that was only one of the bags i originally had 2

7. You sir got your head busted.

#RedEyeClub

8. #8 TheAnswer121, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
    it's shake. bottom of the bag type shit. if you had said $5, maybe $10 if desperate, i would have said it's decent. but for $20 you got beat.

edit: for 2 bags, i guess it's ok, still pricey. find another option b4 calling that dude again

9. ive gotten two bags ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385215156.268137.jpg i was just not sure if to smoke it or not

10. can i smoke it?

11. Yea you can its fine its just not top notch shit. Many weed snobs wouldn't smoke it for some reason. It still gets you high and if its shake from dank it doesn't even matter. People are too picky imo. But still wouldn't have payed 20. Go smoke dat shit

12. Damn dude, $20 for what looks to be shake is pretty steep. The bags don't even look that big themselves. Happy toking regardless!

13. Dude that really isnt good shit, but i would personnaly talk to the person that sold you that, and ask them why they ripped you off. See if theyll get you better stuff nxt time.