Fake Upcoming Movies

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by ThePhantom, Sep 19, 2009.

1. A long time ago me and my friends would talk about fake upcoming movies. I actually have some of them saved on my computer from literally like five years ago, here they are. Also, I want to hear what you guys can come up with!

"The 40 Year Old Surgeon stars Jackie Chan as a, well, 40 year old surgeon who is tired of saving lives and wants to start taking them. Co-stars Gary Coleman as the black side-kick who can't grow."

"Indiana Jane and the Temple of Brooms features Angelina Jolie as a janitor looking for adventure. In a drunken haze, she stumbles into what she perceives to be the Temple of Brooms, a dangerous and mysterious cave. It turns out to be a closet."

"Ratman is the emotional, heartwarming, family movie of the year. Action-packed and filled with blood and gore, Ratman is the tale of a man who dresses as a rat and fights crime, while robbing banks as a side-job ("Gotta support the family and my drug addiction," says Ratman frequently)."

"Bar Wars is the high-budget blockbuster of the summer. Harrison Ford is the bar keeper, Sir Elton John is the drunk with a knife, and Julia Roberts is the dead woman in the corner."

"Crouching Child, Hidden Sniper. Use your imagination."