Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fake stoners...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dancing Nancy, Nov 29, 2011.

1. people like you make me mad. grow up dude, and stop wearing your hat to the back.:rolleyes:

2. Ironically thats how I view the majority of apprentice tokers to be like.

3. There's other way of smoking op....

4. I hate people that are really judgemental like you and you obviously are since you notice everything about your coworker. Be happy she even invited your buzzkill ass for a sesh instead of complaining about the joint she brought. NEWSFLASH! youre not always gonna get smoked out with dank.

5. Honestly some people are just weed snobs, hey that's mids I don't smoke mids yew.

I've had some bad looking weed hit me HARD before and fancy "big crystals" bud that turn out to be just "meh".

6. Whoever acts like that is a faggot imo, even if you are a true stoner.

7. yeah. one guy i know from school is always talking about weed, but never has any. he'll come in on mondays and say shit about how he made "purple walnut brownies" with purple haze and then went to a party and handed them out... and everyone knows he's bullshitting. also once he showed me a picture of a blunt on a scale which read 8.8g, and said he snuck out to a party and rolled it, so i searched online and found out he got the pic off of the internet. im not sure if he actually smokes at all, i know he used to, but he always says "oh yeah i dont have any bud i ended up finishing my quarter the night i got it, man it was some apple pie kush, it was crazy the smoke tasted just like an apple pie". he's really retarded, he's always trying to hang out with stoners from our school but no one ever will.

8. I have a friend that acts like he's the biggest stoner. He always talks about how high he was, how much he smokes, and always saying he's got the dankest weed. Whenever I ask if he's down to smoke he makes up some bs excuse as to why he cant. The one time I actually smoke with him I bring a j of some dank and he straight up geeks out after two hits... he was going crazy... fake stoners are out there... the OP is right. If you talk the talk but don't back it up your most likely not a "stoner"

9. I remember this video from a longgg time ago, so funny

10. #30 GaiaGuy, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Fake stoners?

Now I’ve heard it all.

It must be a mentality thing, like alcohol. European kids are raised with alcohol and (generally speaking) are not as enamoured with it as American kids seem to be. Because it is not mysterious or forbidden it does not get the same attention.

Maybe this girl is in it more for the “shock value” or feeling “naughty”.

Ah well, let her have her fun but I'd keep my distance. People willing to openly display (and potentially fake) cannabis use for attention are generally not the safest people to associate with. If you share some good kind with her, she will probably be bragging to everybody in earshot that she is “good friends with a hard-core dealer” within the hour.

Peace.

11. No, but what stoner can't roll a joint?

12. One that doesnt like joints?

13. i bet i can smoke more pots than you and her combined! i am the true stoner.

dude relax, some people dont smoke every second of the day. and if someone likes weed why not have an opinion of legalization if you see its harmless?

14. Roll a fat one an take it to work, tell her something like "I hope you're ready, this is a REAL joint" :D

15. To be fair, if those people took the time to learn how to roll joints, they would actually enjoy the feeling of smoking a nicely rolled joint that THEY created all by themself, it just feels special. It's like... you made the masterpiece, and now you're smoking it.

.. and what's not to like about a joint really? They're great for sitting back and relaxing, a bong rip is over in a few seconds (boring), a joint lasts for 15-25 minutes to yourself.

But I'm sure their reasons for not liking it make sense to them, I just think people don't like them because they don't give them a chance. I can understand not liking joints if the first one you had was poorly rolled, it would put me off that's for sure.

Fuckin' wall o' text :mad:

16. you seem way to concerned over trivial shit man. who gives a fuck about what that chick is or does or says or wears or whatever. id say its time to grow up a bit.

17. A lot of people go around wearing rasta colors even though they don't even know what the rastafari movement is too. Who really cares though.. she's not bothering you so who cares if she's a "fake stoner"

18. [quote name='"TelevisedChaos"']
    To be fair, if those people took the time to learn how to roll joints, they would actually enjoy the feeling of smoking a nicely rolled joint that THEY created all by themself, it just feels special. It's like... you made the masterpiece, and now you're smoking it.

.. and what's not to like about a joint really? They're great for sitting back and relaxing, a bong rip is over in a few seconds (boring), a joint lasts for 15-25 minutes to yourself.

But I'm sure their reasons for not liking it make sense to them, I just think people don't like them because they don't give them a chance. I can understand not liking joints if the first one you had was poorly rolled, it would put me off that's for sure.

Fuckin' wall o' text :mad:[/quote]

Bong rips are fucking key!! And who says you can bong sesh 15-25mins.

19. You could, but bongs get you high too quickly, I like to take my time with my weed, ease the high in. Joints also make you care free because you don't have to worry about cornering bowls or making sure you don't spill the water into the bowl and shit like that. Idk, I've had my fair share of bong experience and I just prefer joints because you can sit back and relax with them, plus you can basically walk down the street with a J, but you can't do that with a bong.

To each their own though, I'm not hating, just expressing my personal opinion.