Fake Roor?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by magnificent7, Jan 31, 2012.

1. My buddy is wondering if his roor is real or not since I told him its probably fake. Is it?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. You were right.
    No real roor has a perc.

inb4 roortech

Also, tell your friend nice undies

3. Plus the ice pinches are oriented wrong.

4. Yeah, check the RooR Real Or Fake thread but the logo on a real RooR is never going to be going over onto the ice pinches.

5. There is a list of authorized roor dealers on roor de for future reference.

6. Wow. That is ridiculously fake. You could've looked at the thread at the thread at the top of the screen and realized in 5 seconds it's fake.

7. I saw nothing that pointed to fake in that thread other than the logo BARELY crossing over the ice pinches by a cm, so I wasn't sure if it qualified, and the fact that it has a perc but no splash guard. However I'm not a big roor fan so I don't know much about their splash guards so wasn't sure if shitty ice pinches qualified. I wouldn't be surprised with such a shitty brand. But sorry my buddy didn't believe me that his roor was fake. Your proved my point lol

8. Roor.us used to make real Perc'd tubes before Roor Tech began making them. They're rare but they exist. I own one.