Fake ROOR

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by UncleSteve, Jul 14, 2009.

1. ROOR Glassware

I've actually had a few smooth transactions of tobacco water pipes via Craigslist before...but am i just way stoned or is that a completely fake roor?

2. It's not even close to being a legitimate Roor. Counterfeit. If you want a legit Roor, try grasscity.

3. Doesn't even say RooR, damn thing says 4;20. Facepalm.

4. Ouch... Seems like u got ripped off :(

5. not a roor but it is pretty sweet for 75 bucks

6. lol you didnt buy this did you?

7. WRONG

that's a legit roor.US
    they just came out with the "JANKY STYLE 4:20" labels

n00bs

8. wow. i feel some what jacjassish. 75 bucks tho? are they a cheaper version?

9. hell no!!

the blue label JANKY STYLE 4:20s are 7mm and cost around 3 bills
    $75 is a steal.

rofl

10. Fake roor. real roors. say

RooR with the little circled R.

id offer him $50 and say you lie its not a real roor. but ill take it because it looks nice.

11. hmm. this is interesting.

i actually bought a roor online and it came with a crown as the label instead of saying ''roor'' down the tube. i got it from everyone doesit. that was a few years ago. i thought it was fake but it turned out to be legit

12. haha
    i'm kidding chronic bomber.
    that "4:20" label is definitely a fake roor.
    it was so obvious i had to joke about it

crown labels are so sexy you are a lucky man
    and every one does it has REAL roors FYI

13. lol. i thought maybe it was some new roor shit i hadnt seen. that fools a bitch for tryin to get some one good. (the guy selling it)

14. It even says PHX in the discription. Please do not even talk to the idiot trying to pass that off as a RooR. He is either metally incapacitated or just a dick trying to rip people off. Either way, he should not be dealing with glass or money.

15. The PhX in the description refers to Phoenix.

16. It says location: phoenix actually. :p
    PHX = Phoenix. ;)

I'm definitely not saying it's real. Just pointing that out. :hide:

17. What the fuck
    *facepalm*
    you serious?
    YOU SERIOUS MAN?

18. who cares if its a real RooR. Its 75$, has an ice catch and can take all your little gadgets and ash catchers. Id say buy it before someone else does. Why does everyone always have to be so official with pipes.

19. they have a few with crown labels, but either way, if you're buying a roor, at least one of the first things to look for is if it SAYS roor...

20. The fact that the description says "It;s the real thing Roor tobacco Bong Germany man" it's obviously fake, and "4:20" wtf?