fake "roor" 4-arm tree perc?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by cnguyen80, Apr 30, 2011.

1. #1 cnguyen80, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
    hi, i am looking at purchasing this 4-arm tree perc made by "roor". It doesnt say roor on it, but does have the crown label on it. The pictures quality is bad because its from craigslist. Let me know what you guys think and how much it is worth. Thanks :smoke:

do you think it is a fake also?

Attached Files:

2. i would pay 75 dollars for it only because i can't tell the quality of the glass because of the bad quality picture.

3. i can tell you this much, ive owned a crown label roor ashcatcher and this is what it looks like

[​IMG]

4. #4 cnguyen80, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
    here's another pick he sent that is much clearer. anyone know if ROOR makes some of their AC without the ROOR on it, but with the crown? I know they do that to some of their crown label beakers. thanks

Attached Files:

• do.png
      do.png
      File size:
      189.1 KB
      Views:
  5. hey guys, i bought it and i think its real. I am like 80-90% sure, but i want to be 100% sure. What do you guys think? thanks.

Attached Files:

6. Real or not, it looks sick.

7. thanks. The guy i bought it from said its real, but i cant trust him. He said he bought it for $150, but sold it to me for $40. I think he wanted to just get rid of it. Hopefully its real. *fingers cross*

8. It's real.

9. real or not, its still a 4arm ac.

10. In the second to last pic do any of you see a faded ROOR with the little trademark? I do

11. where tube label?

12. it should be real, ive never heard of peoplle faking other stuff besides the actual bong itself which is more expensive

13. Looks legit, too clean looking to be fake. would be alot more sloppy if it was made in china for 10 cents.

Nice buy, and nice set up. classy glass is how it should be done.

14. i see a roor label too lol

15. yea i also see the roor label its just frosted so you cant tell its there when you take a pic with flash on

16. Looks decent. Good piece for $40

17. I'd be happy with that for $40 even if it is fake. Looks epic man. (why don't they have craiglist in aus D: )

18. where the milk shot bro lets see that shit in action

19. dude apparently your blind because in all those recent photos after you bought it... you can see it says roor in all of them it is a little faded and plus you have the glare of the glass but it is real lol not trying to be a dick man haha

20. state the obvious.