Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fake Photographs of Buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sourjello73, Nov 23, 2011.

1. #1 sourjello73, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Hi blades. Not sure if this thread is in the right category, so mods please feel free to move it to the right place. Anyways, I've seen a lot of people posing up pictures of really crazy lookin buds wondering if they're real or not. They are most likely not. One of seen recently is this thread called What is this stuff?? And its a picture of a crazy purple colorful looking bud. I've seen real purple buds. Ive seen them grown. The purple had a very natural look to it. I can almost immediately tell when a picture is fake. Check out how easy it is. The below photograph is one that I took of a nice healthy nug of Sour D about a month back :smoke:

[​IMG]

How about I turn it purple?
    [​IMG]

mmm blue looks nice. Tastes like blueberry and tangerines :devious:
    [​IMG]

Fuck it, how about ranbowbuds?
    [​IMG]

Just figured I'd share :smoke:
    Does anyone edit their buds? I never do. If I do I say something. I think when sharing photos of buds you should keep them how they look naturally. Not after photo manipulation.
    Toke on!
    -Jello

p.s.- If anyone ever finds a legitimate rainbow bud, I need to see it :D

2. loled at "Fuck it, why not rainbowbuds"

3. I haven't posted in Stash Jar yet but....I wouldn't even think about changing the photo. For what? That's lame for sure. I did like your blueberry bud in the OP though lol

4. Some people think its cool to change their buds to purple and whatnot. I had a friend that trolled reddit with all his edited buds. People thought they we're real and he got a kick out of that. Idk immaturity at its best I guess?
    And thanks haha :) I wish I actually had a blue bud that tastes like blueberries :smoke: I've been dry since yesterday :eek:

5. but 1 day we will have rainbow bud :smoke:

6. I have seen bud that purple before

7. I take pictures with my iphone and the quality is shitty, but the thing I can't seem to get right is the lighting so I downloaded an app for that... I don't edit them, just make the pictures brighter and it helps look more like the actual nug. If anyone wants the app it's called flash... Not really editing, but I just did a wake and bake. :) Blaze on fellows tokers...

8. [quote name='"S0UR"']I take pictures with my iphone and the quality is shitty, but the thing I can't seem to get right is the lighting so I downloaded an app for that... I don't edit them, just make the pictures brighter and it helps look more like the actual nug. If anyone wants the app it's called flash... Not really editing, but I just did a wake and bake. :) Blaze on fellows tokers...[/quote]

the qualities shitty?! you have an HD camera on your phone buddy

9. [quote name='"burnintrees407"']

the qualities shitty?! you have an HD camera on your phone buddy[/quote]

Yeah well the lighting sucks so if I could lighten it and make it look more like the actual nug, why shouldn't I? The camera really isn't great for close up pictures of nugs.

10. [quote name='"S0UR"']

Yeah well the lighting sucks so if I could lighten it and make it look more like the actual nug, why shouldn't I? The camera really isn't great for close up pictures of nugs.[/quote]

You must be talking about a 3Gs or something. Because my 4s take incredible pictures

11. Rainbowbud, That would be trippy

12. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

You must be talking about a 3Gs or something. Because my 4s take incredible pictures[/quote]

Iphone 4...

13. [quote name='"S0UR"']

Iphone 4...[/quote]
    Oh wow...bro you might have a defective camera. If you take it to the Apple store and show them they might replace it when you show them you can't take HQ pictures. I'd personally do it and get your moneys worth

14. Haha I did this a while ago just fucken around I wanted to see how many people would think its good lol. Its real obvious I made the whole nug purple because I wasnt gonna take the time to draw small detailed masks.
    [​IMG]

15. Lol @ iPhone fanboys :p

16. [quote name='"stoneheir"']
    Oh wow...bro you might have a defective camera. If you take it to the Apple store and show them they might replace it when you show them you can't take HQ pictures. I'd personally do it and get your moneys worth[/quote]

I think I'll pass. Works good enough for me...

17. Edit: NVM. Back to the fake buds!

18. Every thread I've seen with iPhone pics has had really shitty quality pictures.
    I think it just doesn't do well for macros.

19. #19 S0UR, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    [quote name='"Eoinstidz"']Every thread I've seen with iPhone pics has had really shitty quality pictures.
    I think it just doesn't do well for macros.[/quote]

It's really like a disposable compared to a nikon or something... It's not as good as that dude makes it out to be lol.

20. I don't think I made it out to be a Nikon, LOL! :rolleyes: My bad if that's how it came off. I just said that you shouldn't have to edit your pictures you take on your iPhone for a forum. And that was in my opinion.

But yeah it really is just like a disposable camera. Maybe even worse? Idk. And I'm only replying to your edited post, not sure what you originally said.