Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fake or Wannabe Stoner Stories?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lahey_is_the_Liquor, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Any stories about kids who you knew boasted about "smoking pounds of dank", but shiver at the sight of a bong?

2. I'm sure we all know someone like that IRL. Can't think of any stories off hand tho. :/

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nah, but even some stoners who can hit bongs like Champs shiver at the sight of an oil rig.

4. Yes there was this kid that acted like the boss is weed. He would tell girls how he smokes so much and takes huge hits. I had him over to try my bong and he couldn't handle it. He couldn't finish his hits and got so baked.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?