Fake or real Roor?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by snoopdoggiz, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Hey guys i was thinking bout pickin up another roor and i was wondering if you could tell me if it was legit or a ripoff?

roor 1.jpg

roor 2.jpg

roor 3.jpg

2. Looks legit.

3. #3 light green, Oct 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2009
    it looks legit to me too, but the pictures are kind of shitty.

does it have any obvious imperfections, does it feel cheap, and how much did you pay for it, was it from a respectable shop?

if it looks perfect, feels very sturdy yet light, for that piece i'd say you wouldn't find a legit roor like that new for less than 350 dollars, and if it was from a respectable shop chances are it was legit.

either way, nice bong man.

if you're in oklahoma i'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's probably a roor usa piece.

4. either way that thing is gonna destroy

5. just by the sig it looks like it was blown by a US artist.So looks to be a US RooR.

6. Hell yeah, thanks alot guys

7. the joint looks like it was welded which would mean definite US roor, but you can't really tell from pictures. but if its looks like the joint was welded its US cuz German roors don't look welded even though they are. that trick saved me 2 times now from sum major ripoffs.

8. I've never seen a fake ROOR straight... well except the perc'd ones. That sig certainly looks real to me.

9. This is what I was thinking also.

10. Its definately legit, like the guy above said the joint looks almost welded, but the pictures aren't of the qualities you would look for, just of the bong in general. I would say the RooR bongs have almost a different density of glass. If it feels like a piece of paper its probably a rip off, but if you have to put a good bit of effort into picking it up, its legit. Definately a nice peice regardless....