Fake OC 80's ---- LOOK HERE

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr. M, Aug 21, 2009.

1. INTELLIGENCE ALERT -
    OXYCONTIN® MIMIC TABLETS (ACTUALLY CONTAINING A MIXTURE OF PHOLCODINE AND ACETAMINOPHEN) IN CHEROKEE COUNTY, GEORGIA
    [​IMG]
    [SIZE=-2px]Photo 5 [/SIZE]

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation Headquarters Laboratory (Decatur) recently received approximately 30 round, biconvex tablets imprinted with OC/80 (see Photo 5). The tablets were seized in Cherokee County by Cherokee County Sheriff's Office personnel, pursuant to a DUI traffic stop. Analysis by UV and GC/MS identified not oxycodone, but rather a mixture of pholcodine and acetaminophen (not quantitated). Also included with the exhibit were several sealed blister packs of benzodiazepines with European packaging (not pictured). This is the first known submission of OxyContin® mimic tablets containing pholcodine to this laboratory.
    [Editor's Note: Pholcodine, an opium derivative, is a controlled substance in the U.S. ( Schedule I).]

2. fuck thats lame

3. Wow.....this is a fucking real problem these are all over the place.

4. Good to have a visual.

Thank you for posting this.

This should help many of us not harm ourselves more than we already expect to.

:)

5. I've never heard of the Pholcodeine before. Is a a strong opiates? or is it a dangerous chemical? Whats the dealioo?

6. ^lol...not positive but i am pretty sure its weak as fuck..weaker than codiene...in gay over the counter syrups in many countries

lol...this would lead to dealers gettin their ass whipped if someone paid 60 bucks for one of these bad boys lol

and since when are 80 blue???thats a good give away or have they changed the color since i got out of the opie scene lol

atleast but that fent in there if your gonna make fakes lol

7. Anybody who's dumb enough to buy those almost deserves to get ripped off, they're not even the right color.

8. thankyou:d

9. thats why i was like wttfffff......

Ive seen these from the same kid i whould pick up quaps from, he had madddddd oxy 80s. SOME HULKS. thats there names. Hulks...... like 25 each my guy paied for them he wanted like 40. or some shit if i rember. Sad thing is he killed him self.

10. That's sad, was it on purpose or did he OD?

11. i'd instantly be able to tell those are bunk OC's. the imprint is shitty as fuck, anybody that likes pharms knows that the prints are at least somewhat legit and professional looking.

12. wow that's fuckin' scary, man.
    imagine how much money the guy who thought this bullshit up is making.
    what an asshole.

i feel bad for all the sorry mother fuckers who snorted/shot/smoked these fakes.

13. IDk what the fuck he was going through his mind 1 day, This is what i heard, he was going through some tough times with his girl or some shit. he said some shit like, if i have to keep doing this shit ( breaking up and fighting with his girl) im going 2 kill myself. Listen to this, The kid who bought him the shotgun shells to kill himself with, IS GOING OUT WITH HIS EX. idk dude. And supposbly thats why they were fighting in the first place beacuse she cheated on him.
    any way his gf went to his house with her dad. He Shot one shot at the ceiling, Guessing to see if it worked or w/e. Then he shot him self.
    Crazy shit dude, the kid was someone u whould nevveerr eveerr kill him self, im not trying to demean him by caliing him a dealer, But me and his had our shit, comeon who doesnt have some good relation ships with there connects if u want like idk, better service i guess. i always had respect for him