Fake friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Slilent, Dec 17, 2011.

1. SO Tonight i was gonna go see sherlock holmes with my friend N and his friend J
    well like mr.N and J normally do when they chill plans get dropped so okay im over honestly kinda be expected they sit at J's n play games neither smoke weed tho so heres where im at

Do i keep the planes i made with my self go watch Sherlock Holmes a shadow game n toke up before hand with my sherlock pipe or .... maybe go chill at J's n play games for hours on end ?

2. Get baked and go from there, if you feel the movie, go do that shit.

3. You gotta find better friends dude

4. If I was you, I'd totally smoke up in a sherlock pipe, and watch a movie.

5. It's kind of a no brainer, dude... Smoke that shit.

6. why go to your "friends"

7. idk but i ended up leaving bout a hour early got a secure spot close movie theather got back my vechile tinted windows all round just more comfy back seat and its dark no can see so i sat chill and it was amazing!!!

8. Fuck those bastards.

9. i feel that forreal if someone makes plans keep em now u i make plans imma keep em with myself :hello: felt good :D

10. Find friends who enjoy the same thing as you, like smoking and watching movies.
    Idk if you like playing games, but it didn't seem like it.

11. i like playing there fun somtimes but like whole weekend benders on just gears just isnt for me defintly

12. Man up and go your own way. Then you will be a leader.

13. This. Fuck em go hangout by yourself you might end up lucky and meeting someone.