fake clouds and fluorinated water

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Buzzwell420, Nov 30, 2011.

1. what the fuck yo

they spraying shit in the air yo

I see it

the trails stay there for HOURS and spread out and after a while it looks like its cloudy when its not really clouds like natural fluffy cotton ball clouds or scary badass rain clouds

and the water im not even going to touch that subject
    RO ftw

2. i dunno about that.

if they were fucking with us with fluoride in the water i think that would be enough with all the water we drink and shower under why make it rain fluoride on us as well lol?

3. Take cover! It's a new type of herbicide

4. Look out yer window! They own you, they got price tag's on all of us. Your worth less then a tank of gas (which is very expensive, but no worries, as soon as we have reasons to go intrude "enemy of the states" land we'll have all that oil back.)

America is the boss, but we all live in the same building. What's ares is there's, but what's theirs is ares as well.

Don't drink the water, they put something in it, to make you forget. Am I? or are you? My reality is what I feel or what I think other's feel.

5. Pandora's box should be renamed conspiracy theory central.

6. [quote name='"Mixted"']Pandora's box should be renamed conspiracy theory central.[/quote]

Agreed. You have to have 3 brain cells to get enough evidence to prove them wrong. BuTT it's teh government evidence it's what they want you to think!!!!!1!1!!1!

7. Do you seriously drink RO water?

8. I love fakes clouds. I wish everything was fake, then it'd be more like a video game!

And I always drink my fluoridated water in those cheap, plastic water bottles so I get plenty of plastic in my body. Modern life is fantastic!