Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fake cartridge?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by regis-philbin, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Hello friends! I've really only ever posted in the growing section of these forums. But recently I acquired two 1g dab carts.

On the side it says liquid gold

Other side 100% solvent free strawberry cough 1000mg.

I've looked everywhere. I can find the liquid gold company but I cannot find any of their carts that look like this.

Anyone know is these are fakes? I've only ever smoked them while smoking anyway and they taste like the carts I get from the dispensary. But I can't find any info on these.

Thanks!
    1549390024905.jpg 1549390041440.jpg 1549390058047.jpg 1549390075790.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looks like a standard Ccell cartridge that you can get empty online easy. These are likely knockoff carts someone filled and slapped a sticker on. These look nothing like the carts they have on their websites.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Right. Def. So fake looking. I wish there was a way I could atleast tell if the oil is safe it tasted okay but I'm almost afraid to try it again

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. after knowing a smoke shop owner for 6+ years, one day he offered me a cartridge after over hearing a conversation I was having with my friend about what dispensary we should go to. 2 - 1 gram cartridges for $60.. Needlessly to say the wax tasted super fruity almost like a vape juice and had a slightly poisonous taste. Needless to say I threw them away after 2 puffs..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. #5 GroovyGas, Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Now what exactly does poison taste like :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Death on your tongue :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yeah it is a bummer that people are knocking these things off like they are but gotta be careful and know what you are getting and who you are getting it from. I pay nearly double what other people pay for cartridges at my local dispensary, but I know what is in them and that they are safe for me to vape.

9. Can you send their website link or post the name of it?

10. lol yo this is why u shoudl stick with classic blunt instead of this newfangle mumbo jumnbo :smoke::hello: