Fake ass wannabe G's

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Boosh, Jul 21, 2007.

1. I dont know whats up with the statments by like fluffykush sayin 'white boys dont carry guns'.

Im half/half. Half spanish.

And i gotta say honestly the craziest dudes ive ever known were white boys. Dudes would scare the shit out of 'blacks'.

Most mexican's round here are cool with white boys but usually beef wiht black gangs.

But white boys come out with no shits on major racist tatoos skin heads and shit showin heat and black dudes are scared as fuck. Ive seen it happen...

IM not sayin nuttin but im jus sayin race aient got shit to do with it, Its all bout bein real.

And yes, Many fake G's out there. Even fake g's packin heat and shit.

Fake g pulled heat on my once homie and robbed him at gunpoint to his neck in front of his baby abd baby mama and dude was 15.

2. The way I see its either risk goin to jail for 10 or gettin you ass beat every day.

3. Probably about 90 percent of the people who yell shit out the car window are pussys. They like to talk shit when you probably won't see them again. If you squared up with that kid. probably would have wreaked him.

Oh well, gotta carry that piece justtt in case. :rolleyes: