Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fairly new

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Painter3, Mar 8, 2010.

1. i'm fairly new to smoking weed but when i do smoke it i don't feel it very much or not at all. I've been around people who are high and have heard stories and I don't understand why i don't feel the same. Something I'm doing wrong or should be doing differently? Or why is this happening?

2. Give some more info man. How many times have you smoked? What do you smoke out of? A lot of people say they didnt feel high the first couple times they smoked, i personally felt blazed. You could try getting better weed, smoking more at once, or smoking out of something that will hit you harder. Like a bong. But since you are new im guessing you dont have a bong. So try making a gravity bong, its simple, and once you take a few of those you will be highhhh (promise). Look it up.

3. maybe not inhaling?

4. I've smoked maybe like, 5 times, only ever out of a pipe with some friends who do it more often. I actually have a pipe at home, its a tobacco pipe. Would that still work ok? I believe i'm getting a glass pipe soon enough anyway but until then think it'd work?

5. Roll a blunt and try that, make sure the smoke is going down and not just staying in your mouth.

6. Ya thanks I'll try that. That brings up another question however. I dont have time to buy paper. What paper could i find at home and use that works well and what could i use as glue?

7. i'm preaty sure people get higher out of different smoking divices. for me its a bong. some people say joints get them the highest. maybe the pipe isn't just your thing. try something else or smoke a larger quantaty(fuck it its not worth even spelling that right)?

8. Mhmm, I'll try some other ways and maybe it'll work better

9. ghetto bong, bro.