Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fairfax County, Neighboring counties in VA Draught

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Litew8stoner, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Anyone not being able to get herb in Northern VA? It's sucking ass. I just paid for a rare gram of some good kind bud and smoked it between 5 people in a bong. And I'm still baked as shit since noone's had bud lately.

Any Virginia toker's affected by this?

2. Yea, I know a dealer here who is getting 10 - 50 years...
    This is a major reason for the drought.

3. residing in fake ass county VA (fairfax) yea man alot of ppl fake out alot here, but gotta find the right guys. a couple of my friends are always good so ive never really been dryed out. every highschool in the county and NOVA has got some real pushers. winter times do become a drought, but spring and summer is ok. go to alot of partys, youll find real dealers all the time, its uncommon to have alcohol and no bud at a party know what i mean. where u guys live ?

4. yea, i live in sterling and knew the guy that got busted, im still finding ways to score some though, i hear even southern maryland is on a drought cause of this

5. Well I live in Springfield and yes,

A major dude got busted.

6. I used to live in Charlottesville up until 3 days ago (moved to philly). Before i left my town was beginning to pick up after a whole summer of shitty mids and whole lot of it. Anyway..I heard of a 600lb bust in Lexington or somwhere..that could have contributed to the lack of headie nuggets.peace

7. woah u go to ws or lee ? or nova

8. o shit thats tite couple of my friends go to lee

9. Cool... I live just outside Philly... We should chill sometime :)

Sucks about the drought though... There's a bit of a drought goin around here. I got a pretty steady dude, so I'm not feelin it too much. Some people I've run across are though.

10. I live in fairfax and I was just thinking about starting a thread about this (cause I know VA is well represented on the city). My bud situation is terrible, I cant get any kb unless I drive 30-40 minutes away, and that's if I can find it out there. Most of the shit around here is mid, actually theres some swag going around too. this drought is terrible, I need some KB for when my new bong arrives