Fair trade?

Discussion in 'General' started by xMEANSx420, Mar 5, 2009.

1. i've been trying to sell my xbox 360 for a while now. i cant even remember the last time i used it.
    one of my dealers would give me a $30 double blown glass pipe and 4 grams of his dankest buds for it. ive had this bud before and i wish i had my old phone to post a picture, it looked like a miny christmas tree with snow and orange ribbons haha
    but over all thats about $110 worth of dank and paraphanalia. i'm to twisted to think clearly if thats a good trade or not. i was just wondering what some of yal think

2. id do it for a quarter and the pipe if he cleaned it

3. hes kinda a bit of a cheapo, he said he doesnt want to put any more bud in the deal because hes really trying to make as much of a profit as he can off the couple ounces he has right now

he says hel throw in an ipod touch

4. well what are you trying to sell the xbox for? just the money or did you want to buy something

5. ive been trying to sell it for like a month and nobodys been interested. i was gonna use the money to buy bud and a pipe anyway. so when he showed up with his deal i thought it was kinda conveniant

6. You aren't getting your moneys worth in my opinion.

7. It may sound like an alright deal But Im sure you can deffinitly sell your whole 360 setup for at least 200 in cash to people Try to do that first then just buy it off of him and you can get more Trust me And tell him once you have a buyer that and maybe he might offer you more then go for the better offer