Fair trade

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GrandaddyPurps, Jan 14, 2009.

1. 2mg Klonopin for 12mg ambien

i have the kpinz

2. Wow that guy got raped

3. definitely, i get 2mg klono's for 3 bucks. i don't necessarily like ambien but you won on that trade :smoking:

4. lol i was expecting something a little bigger than 2 moderate doses of each drug

but yea, id take 2mg over 12 mg ambien any day of the week...may i ask how you got to 12 mg of ambien anyways? arent the pills 5mg, 10mg and 12.5? i could be wrong i dont really follow ambien that much.

5. i'm confused; which one did you end up getting in the end?

6. Haha I'm on the same page. I thought when he said he had the kpinz he meant that he was going to trade HIS kpinz away (bad idea). Anywho, who ever ends up with the kpinz wins.

7. i have 2mg kpinz she has 10mg ambien. what would be a fair trade? think i can pull off 1 for 1

yea it was 10mg not 12 my mistake

8. i guess...if you wanna try out the ambien, its better than spending cash...but i mean...personally, me, I'd keep the kpins...can't say ambien is fun for me..but to each his own :p

9. yea iv done both ambien is nothing great, but i alwayz have benzos and its nice to mix it up every once ina while.

10. under those circumstances, i would do the trade

11. keep the kpinz mayne. wayy better then ambien any day.

12. just a quick question... i have a script for clonazepan (same as klonopin) but havent really taken it to try and get fucked up, just the prescribed dose to help me sleep.. if anybody takes klonopin recreationally, how much does it take for you to get fucked up? and, can you crush up and snort klonopin, or will it just burn and not not fuck you up anymore than it would to swallow it?

13. take 2mg. ul have fun

dont snort

let dissolve under tounge

14. mmm klonopins are minty :yummy:
    benzo's make my dick weird tho. :confused:

15. i prefer kpins over fucking ambien, but w/e.

you got a good deal i spose if you enjoy that shit.

16. I like ambien, and have kpins, but what I think is better, and have done previously is 1mg for 10mg (which was 1 for 1 since I had 1mg kpin).

17. meh the girl never came through last night, now im havin second thoughts haha.

18. if you're havin second thoughts, then fuck it - she's playin games if she didn't come through...no time for games!