Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fair trade ? Need opinions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ConnorW, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Hello everyone happy tokin,
    My friend wants a mflb( magic flight launch box vape ) so I offered him mine used for 65 but he says he'd rather trade his 2ft rasta bong for it.
    It's a simple 2ft bong with no ice catcher/percs and a diffused downstem.
    Would it be worth the trade ? Id ad a couple attachments probably.

2. tell him the bong and like 20-30 bucks

3. How much did he get the bong for?

4. Personally I wouldn't trade a mflb for a bong, but say the bong and 20 bucks, or the weed equivalent of 20 bucks

5. personally i like bongs more so i would do it. all comes down to what person preference

6. It's more of a vape vs smoke thing.

Vape is healthier, life time warranty, conserves more. More portable then 2' bong.

Bong is well, a bong. If it's Chinese my answer is a definite no. If it's hand blown and quality then it's up to you if you want vapor or smoke.

I'd keep my MFLB.

7. thats getting a fat bong for $65... thats an awesome deal

8. The bong, 20 bucks, and a g of dank sounds like a fair trade :p

9. probably a real shitty bong..

10. Id probably do it but I havent smoked from a legit bong in a minute.

11. fuck that shit keep the mflb man! if you want a bong have the self respect to buy one of some quality; doesnt have to be professionally blown, but so long as its classy, artsy, and has some features to it...its good in my book.

Dont ever take no china thin ass shit....

12. keep you mflb. i dont need pics to assume that his bong is nothing special. so he wants to trade his "nothing special" for your "something special"? nah, you have what he wants so you call the shots on the deal.

13. i hated my mflb. i got mine off ebay, so it might of been a rip off, but the thing sucked hard

14. Yea man I definitely wouldnt be provoking the deal, If i were in your boat I would tell him the bong and 20 bucks bucks or no deal.

15. Can I buy your MFLB for 65?

16. Sounds like he wants to trade you a $50 bong for a $120 vape....

17. smoke a bowl out of the bong first to see how you like it before making any decisions, but im in agreement with all of them, he needs to throw in a little extra.

18. god i almost said the exact same thing.

19. i love bongs but vapes are nice
    if the bong isnt made of high quality glass and has no percs or ice catcher..than i dont think it would be worth it honestly
    but to each is his own bro you do you