Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fainting, blindness, pain, etc. after smoking blunt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by steff59884, Jul 30, 2017.

1. I got my wisdom teeth pulled a week ago, and last night i smoked a blunt for the first time in about 10 days. I didn't inhale too hard because of my surgery. After smoking I went to a baseball game and it was extremely hot and sunny. My lower left side of my jaw started hurting, and I assumed it was from my surgery. Then i started getting intense pain up to my ear and down to my chest. My vision got extremely fuzzy so I got up to leave with my friend and then I went completely blind and fainted on the floor. After drinking gatorade and resting i felt completely fine an hour later.

I was fine all week, so I'm assumming this is related to the blunt i smoked like 20 minutes before? This all happened yesterday and today I still have noticed my vision is a little fuzzy at times and my head is pounding. Has anything like this happened to anyone before?

2. Wait until your spot heals from your wisdom teeth getting pulled. you are not supposed to smoke when that spot is opened up

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You on painkillers? That might have been a reaction to some sort of medicine given to you after your operation.

4. When i got my taken out the doctor did give me pain killers. My doctor prescribed my Oxycodone and Percocets. It really helped with my pain. I didnt move around much after they kicked in. I didn't want to fall and hurt myself lol

5. My homie smoked when he got his taken out and he got a dry socket. He constantly had to go to the dentist because he did not let the spot heal up properly.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don't think it's a dry socket because my tooth isn't hurting that badly, and my dentist said I could start using straws. I also didn't eat much for a week, so could dehydration cause this?? And they gave me norco but I stopped taking them the day before I smoked

7. You did say you went to a basball game and it was hot and sunny. It does sounds like you were definitely dehydrated. If you are to be out and about when its really hot you need to have alot of water with you.

8. Like gold said don't smoke until it's healed. Not sure what caused it but you don't want to cause a dry socket

9. Answered your own question. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to mention that.. just didn't think it would be the OP ;)

10. It could of been because you haven't been eating properly and the fact your also on meds :confused_2:

11. Must a been some good shit

• Funny Funny x 1