Failing a drug test on probation?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wildcats3232, Dec 30, 2009.

1. what are the worst/best case scenarios that can happen if you fail a drug test while on probation? My charge was for public intoxication and disorderly conduct, and i was only 17 at the time, then turned 18 4 days before my court date.

Ive been on Prob for almost a year now, and i think ive failed my most recent test.

2. hm, well im in a similiar situation. last summer i got a dwi when i was 19 (ive since turned 20 but i suppose that doesnt matter). i got outpatient treatment court ordered and learned that i would be getting random UA's but i continued to smoke. dumb move. well one time i went to my group meeting and the counselor sprung a ua on us and i had smoked the day before. i knew i was going to fail so i admitted a "relapse" and had to talk about it which was retarded. anyways, the treatment center gives weekly reports to my probation officer and im sure they mentioned my failed ua. nothing happened to me however so idk really. im going to jail on monday for 6 days for that dwi and im getting a ua upon intake i havent smoked for 2 and a half weeks i hope i pass :(

3. #3 mrnoname, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2009
    Worst case scenario: your PO has a personal vendetta against drugs, as when he was a little boy his dad got drunk and beat him every night and he would have to cry himself to sleep. As a result your PO has it out for anyone who does any drug. And when you fail your piss test, your PO will get so fucking angry with you that he takes out his gun and caps one in your ass and belly. You don't die right away though. . he just leaves you there to bleed -- to taste the pain of death's front gates. Slowly you begin to recced into a blackness -- slowly forgeting where you are, what just happened, and even who you are/were. . . until the dark takes over and all that was is forgotten -- for eternity.

Best case scenario: You realize you are God and you use your powers to make all that is bad to vanish -- and a big pile of dank appear in front of you. :smoke: You smoke it and decide you want to take a journey across the milky way. And on your way you discover another soler system with a earth-like planet. You fly down and discover a new alien species of something that resembles our weed, but is 100X better in every way imaginable. You take it back to earth in an attempt get the plant to evolve and adapt to live in our conditions/atmosphere -- then you share the goodness with us and we all live happily ever after. The end.

4. If your worried about going to jail for failing a drug test, I would suggest you don't smoke. If you chose to smoke you better have a large supply of that drink that can clean your piss in 35 mins. Its quite expense though.

The PO doesn't fuck around with you. He will lock your ass up even if you were at a party with people who were smoking reefer. All I can tell you is they will send your ass to jail. I had a few buddies think the same shit and they ended up being thrown in jail a month or so later.

Those are my experiences though...

5. WTF dude, reading this stoned was so amazing. I give you mad props and if you were here, I would pack up a bowl for you.

6. fuck yeah dude +rep for this