Failed urine test by touching cannabis

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FailedBoi, Sep 4, 2017.

1. I read on this forum some days prior to delivering my monthly urine sample (In a hospital, results sent to the police) that people claimed it was not possible to fail a urine metabolite test simply by touching cannabis.

You CAN (and i just DID) fail a drug test touching cannabis, as the THC carboxylic acid dissolves into the epidermis fat layer and enter your blood stream through diffusion via the capillaries and then metabolises in your liver, There has also been made a clinical study proving this in Germany in 2016.

I literally JUST lost my drivers license after giving urine samples to the police with 1 month intervals over 5 months. (Just for having possessed 1 gram of pot in 2013) The fifth one had a kreatinine level of 14ng (control) and cannabinol (main metabolite) level of 55ng!! I have not smoked cannabis for over 1.5 years because of medical school engagement. However i touched cannabis 2 days before i gave the urine sample!

The urine test was done in a hospital analyzed with a gas chromatography device.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The "*****" in the screenshot means "Your Doctor will notify you with the result personally as it may contain disturbing results"

3. You handled quite a bit of cannabis with your bare hands? If so, Hell, you can get swacked doing that!

4. If you're talking strictly flower I don't belive you

Concentrates like hash oil could be absorbed through the skin, so it's possible

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I smell lies.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Tell us how you touched it
    Were you trimming for money without gloves? (handle a lot of bud)
    Making tinctures handling weed after pressing?
    Has to be more to this story
    Or just rolling around in it?

7. #7 STIGGY, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    upload_2017-9-4_9-18-25.png

:lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 5
  8. I just don't believe it. I guess if you were wearing a ganja track suit and ran a four day marathon in it then maybe.

For that level of the metabolite you would have gotten high off of it. i have never gotten high off of handling ganja.

I had gotten a DUI and was tested weekly. While I didn't smoke ganja it didn't keep me from growing and selling it for the 6 fucking months of drug classes. I never failed a single test.

I just don't buy it. Even second hand smoke has a very small chance of failing a drug screen. Sure it can happen but you'll need to be in a room full of people smoking ganja for an extended time.

You know, maybe a concentrated tincture could do it if you got some on you and didn't realize it. But touching ganja? As in buds you roll up and smoke? Just not seeing how it's remotely possible.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. And i also got a medium high from doing it because as mentioned i have not been in contact with cannabis for +1.5 years due to medical school. The high was what made me look into if it was possible to absorb it through skin, which i then found out it was, and then later on proved by own mistake :(

• Disagree Disagree x 8

10. I don't buy it lol if you could get high from just touching buds no one would smoke? You'd just keep rolling nugs in your hands :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Reality doesn't care if you believe it. If you don't believe you get electrocuted from touching a live wire either it's your own fault when it happens. It's a bad idea to be immune to rational science and facts
    Best of luck in life, you are gonna need it.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1

12. Lmao calm down billy obviously a live wire is gonna electricute you, think about it why would people smoke weed if you can just touch it and get high:lmafoe:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

13. Even a quick google search doesn't bring up any kind of proof that you can get high by touching weed face the facts billy it's impossible to get high/ get weed in your system from touching plants.. Screenshot_2017-09-04-15-15-19.png

Screenshot_2017-09-04-15-15-31.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Lol. You used high times as a reference...
    you are in a forum with lots of growers... they don't handle 3 grams at a time. There is more than meets the eye here. Some people handle the shit all day long...
    hell none of us would have to smoke... we could just lay in the weed and get baked... don't think that's going on tho.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. To be fair to the OP, not all drug tests are created equal. That being said, smells fishy. Theres gotta be something else here. Not to be rude but using High Times as a source for information is like using Daily Mail for news (it isnt)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. It appears as if none of you saw or read or were able to understand the published medical experiment the article is based on?!? Yet you keep spewing out bullshit when provided evidence carried out in a controlled experiment by medical resarchers

Now read it!!!!!!!!! Instead of spewing out so much BS
    Do you guys even have the slightest idea what PubMed is?? I doubt it

Hair analysis for Δ(9) -tetrahydrocannabinolic acid A (THCA-A) and Δ(9) -tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) after handling cannabis plant material. - PubMed - NCBI

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. And the cutoff values are different varying from country to country. Some use 50ng cutoff. Others like where i live have no cutoff value but is based on gas chromatography detection. Do you need explanation for how these methods work? Do i need to dumb it down further to pothead level?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Youre not the only person here whos taken a drug test. Dont get mad at us because you failed

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I have made this post simply to provide evidence in my own case that it is VERY much possible to fail just by touching cannabis. Yet incompetent uneducated moronic potheads call it lies?! Blatanty foolish. It is a warning for anyone with an upcoming UA not to touch anything without gloves. So get the message instead of disputing it without having anything valid to say.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1