Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Failed Drug Test Story

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jinx2011, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Well my mom purchased a First Check 4 Test which tests Cocaine,Meth,Herion,Marijuana. Well i havent smoke in like 3 days and i only smoke a quarter in like a month so i smoked just a bowl. Well my mom comes home and what you know test i thought a bowl wont do shit and well i even drunk 2 12fl oz of orange juice for citric acid and about 3 gallons of water and actually pissing water it i still failed so that sucked so even tho im eighteen i still have to follow her rules but hey i got a quarter of weed left so its all good and im glad that marijuana isnt addicting so i guess im gonna have to do coke now joking but yea that my story and im gonna be drug tested randomly now so imma gonna completely stop for bout a year move out and start again my tolerance is gonna be so low imma get me the frostiest buds and smoke it all at once cant wait to move out

2. just tell her that you wont bring anything illegal into the house anymore, whether you actually do this, its up to you, i have a waterproof container that i store my stash and shit in, i hate lying so thats why i went to those lengths, my parents didnt really care that i smoked, just that it was illegal.

3. be like hey, if youre gunna randomly test me then im gunna randomly fail

then go smoke that weed

4. Its an alright story
    but im tired of hearing of people and there parents controling them
    i know how parents are but come on

5. im sorry that ur tired of hearing it just thought i would share it with GC

6. What did your mom say you retard?