Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Failed/Canceled test with Quick Fix Synthetic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OldGreg17, Dec 1, 2013.

Not sure what this means but this was a serious post looking for serious help on opinions or knowledge

2. not sure, but try to relax, read the instructions with your quickfix bottle and you will be fine.

3. #83 teddykgb, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014
    I keep Quick Fix with me in case my job hits me for a random, simple 5 panel taken it in the past when all i had smoked in the past month was half a bowls worth so I passed. I'm very seldom a big drinker though unlike some of my coworkers, and unlike most co workers I refuse to just drink a case of beer to get less quality of a buzz than I do only smoking a couple hits of quality green.

Question I have is for anyone that has the thermometers to double check, I have the temp strip down temp wise but the thermometers make me curious, if i know what the thermometer reads i can better match it to what the temp strip reads for reference, I know QF is synthetic but do you simply put the thermometer in and hold it till you get a reading?? Also how do you keep your thermometer clean, the QF being synthetic i know its not gonna grow something gross in there if the thermometer isn't sterile but do any of you run it under some hot water real quick just to knock some of the old QF off of it??

Any answers are always appreciated!!

yes, turn your thermometer on and dip it in until you get a read. i am colorblind so i only use a digital thermometer during my random tests. i wouldnt run the thermometer under hot water in the sink during your test, as timing is CRUCIAL. you can fail if your in the bathroom too long, it almost happened to me. but a quick wipe on your sleeve would be fine. are u planning on using this thermometer for something else? if thats the case id also advise you to buy one specifically for your drug tresting. lol

5. No I was just wondering about the ease of using it to temp the synthetic, I wasn't planning on running it under got water DURING the test itself, if it came down to it I just wanted to clean it off so I could get a feel for exactly how long I needed to nuke the synthetic pre stashing it as piece of mind so I know of the temp strip is toward 100 I can make sure it's not over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. using the provided heat pack will take about 50 minutes to heat to just about 104 degrees, a perfect temp. as it doesnt take very long to knock that down to about 96. i once used a grabber brand hand warmer and it brought my sample up to 116 degrees!!! needless to say i had to stall for a very long time in order to get the temperature down...i highly recommend buying extra heat pads from spectrum labs as other brands of heat pads get exceptionally hot.

7. #87 As Above So Below, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    What's up with all the tests being sent off to Kansas??? I'm in Kansas and have been out of a job for a while and I'm relying on QF for a DT

Just thought it was weird that I'm in KS and everyone ships the samples here for testing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Oh, I so glad to have found this forum. I've never been so stressed out in my life. I'm a 42 year old women and recently was offered a job of a life time. I would consider myself a life time smoker. The only time I did not smoke was with my pregnancies. For the past 10 years I have smoked about 1-2grams a day. I am a professional in the legal field and owned my own business for 10 years until I decided to stay home and raise the kids. When I decided to go back to work recently, one of my long time business associates wanted me to come to work for their company. Stupid me NEVER thought I'd be subject to a pre-employment drug test. So last week I met the hiring manager and she mentioned that I would have to have a background check and drug test before I can start. Fortunately, I was quick on my feet and stated that I would out of town because of the kids spring break and it would be best to wait until the 21 of April to complete all my hiring paperwork. Meaning that I would have until the 23rd to take the test. (Giving me a total of 19 days clean) Naturally, I went out and bought a GNC detox kit, niacin, zinc, cranberry cleanse, and what ever else I read would work for detox. I'm not at all active and a little overweight, but lost 10 lbs so far from all the running, biking and exercise. I've been testing myself everyday with the test kits and I'm still not clean of course. Last night I decided that it may be best to sub. My husband does not smoke so his pee is clean. I've tested him too. My plan is to order some quick fix, because I want the bottle with the temp strip on it. Do you guys think it's better to sub with male pee or use the synthetic? I will take any advice that I can get. I'm not sleeping and passing this test has become a full time job for me.

9. i am a light everyday smoker. i have used both quickfix, and a friends clean urine, both will pass. however the peace of mind you get from using clean human urine is worth the extra effort. im not sure if the gender of the urine matters, i have heard it does not.

10. I hope it doesn't matter. Do you know if I can keep the real pee at room temp until I get ready or does it have to be refrigerated?

11. #91 As Above So Below, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    I do a shit ton of other drugs and I just used Quick Fix today. Safely stored it for a few weeks in a cool environment, heated in the microwave for 10 seconds prior, placed two heat packs all the way around, and put it in my tight spandex boxers.

I also brought a thermometer and before I poured it I tested it at 98-99 degrees on the spot. 

Came out in a few minutes, gave her the sample, temp was good, she said everything was good. She told me it takes 7 minutes to test so I should hear something by monday (just took it a little before 5, closed on the weekends).

I used Quick Fix 5-7.1

12. #92 MasterBlaster82, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    keep us updated bro, let us know when u get the greenlight, u definitely passed if everything went down as u say

13. I heard quick fix plus can pass wen if they test for Uric acid

14. #94 wafdof, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014

15. WARNING QUICK FIX PLUS version 6.0, 3 oz. USERS
    Well, here it is people.  What you all (including myself) have all NOT been waiting for.

I used Quick Fix Plus 3 oz. version 6.0 Batch #:p4MMM-13C (purchased in Vancouver, Canada at BCMP a month ago, no American flag on the box or whatever to distinguish it from being US or Canadian) on a DOT/USCG (not part of the Coast Guard but am a Merchant Mariner so we are subject to these USCG DOT tests) drug test through a lab in my hometown that was sent off to Quest Diagnostics and the sample came back "Unable to succesfully test" (whatever the fuck that means) according to the doctor who called me this morning.  She said when they put the sample into the test equipment they could not complete a test on it, then she went on asking me if I was taking any prescription medication, told her no, said I use various workout supplements and she replied that could have been a reason for the results (yea, right). 

Anyways, I didnt lose a job over this because I went in to the facility for the sole purpose to see for myself if this was true or not, very much like many of you reading this wondering "Does this really work?" I was the same way, so I took it upon myself to find out, $150 for a drug test and Quick fix to find out if this is the real deal or not is worth EVERY PENNY if you are stressing about this struggle like I was.  Now I have read my fair share of these posts, and am not new to drug testing in any way, I have taken many and have been subjected to them since the 8th grade, now out of college and into a career I have seen people fail for synthetics before at school subject to these same tests, and I have seen synthstics pass the same exact test (I was the one who passed, even with some synthetic urine that had fucking floaty bullshit after I dumped it into the cup).  Now I cant say why the fake piss (don't know the name because a friend gave it to me last moment) I used 4 years ago worked, and this more "reliable" Quick Fix Plus didn't work, but be warned that all of these products are not created equal.  So be warned, take some steps to ensure you know what you are up against, reading these posts on here is only going to stress you out even more and leave you with unreliable information. 

I read alot of good results from Quick Fix products and only a handful of negative ones, and this is one of those to add to the list.

Like I said:
    1. Be prepared for the type of test you are subject too.
    2. Take precautions and feel the drug test out of personal knowledge for the product you intend to use to fool a test that could jepordize your career.
    3.  Talk with someone, honesty is sometimes the best policy, and there is nobody better to be honest with than yourself!

ONE LOVE and blaze on for all of us who dont get to enjoy the liberty like we should! LEGALIZE FREEDOM and for Gods sake enough with cannabis testing

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well my test is at 11 tomorrow. I have practiced and practiced and will be using husbands clean urine. It appears that by heating up in microwave then keeping the bottle in the crotch area it will maintain an average temp of 96-97 without warmers, taking the temp after the transfer into test container. I have tested this with a period of 1 hours to 2 hours incase I have to wait longer than my appointment time. I'm insanely nervous. I just want this to be over. I bought myself 3 weeks to clean up thinking it would work, but no dice. Even detoxed,and diluted. Still get a positive. I feel pretty comfortable with my subbing method. Wish me luck.

17. so how did it go??

18. For those substituting, are pre-employment DOT or random DOT transportation jobs "observed"?

I read they only require observed urine sample if one is caught or suspected of using drugs or substituting.

19. Thank god thats over. I did it.I subbed. I was way more scared than what I needed to be. I think this was actually the most dishonest thing I've ever done. I'm extremely pissed off after thinking about how, if I was a meth head or coke head or even a drunk, I could have passed with flying colors. Anyways, the morning went just as planned until I went to leave for the test and my car would not start. I also started my period which really did not help matters either. But I had practiced with a pad anyways to help keep the bottle in place and to hide any buldge. I did not insert the bottle, but just settled in the crotch\\butt area. It seemed to stay at my body temp with no problems. After getting the car stared and getting to Labcorp, I started second guessing myself and the temp. (DO NOT DO THIS) I pulled over and took the bottle out of my pants to see the temp, which was a terrible mistake because I was wearing pantyhose under my dress pants, I had a real hard time getting the bottle back into place while in my car. I was actually shaking when I handed over my drivers license. After that, it was very quick. They took me to a room, gave me a sample cup, and gave me two minutes. Toilet water was blue, which was great for females subbing, cause when your on your period your pee is red and the sub is not and they check the toilet and flush for you. The bathroom was big and I was able to lock the door. There is so much going on outside the room and it was pretty loud so no issues once in there. The temp strip started turning colors and I was done. I took a 3oz bottle, but two may have been fine. I say, just like everyone else, practice. I practiced with the outfit on that I was going to wear. I practiced for two days, keeping the bottle in my pants and seeing how long it would stay at temp. I made an appointment so that I knew I could keep it warm for two hours with no problems. I bet it would stay warm all day. For the girls, I think a pad and pantyhose are a must if your going to store it in the crotch area because it will not move. You must buy a digital thermometer. I heated my sample up before placement to 108. However, I also did it by just crotching it and it was fine. After an hour and even at the two hour mark, it was the same temp everytime. I gave myself an hour. I placed the bottle at 10am, left house at 10:30, drove 25 minutes (used the seat heater for a while) this is why I think I freaked out because I did not practice with the seat heater but my husband made that last minute recommendation, my appointment was for 11am and I had about a 5 minute wait. Trust me when I say......try not to stress, it's much easier than you think. Practice with the temp. I used real pee to practice with but I hear water is fine.

20. Thank god I'm in Canada. Never been tested in the multiple jobs I had, even the government one where I carried weapons and restraints.

Omega369