Fail...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aquazero, Dec 26, 2010.

1. So last night, me and 3 other buddies were cruisin and decided we wanted to go burn. So we pull into a parking lot that most people use to blaze at. When we get there it is pitch black except this car at the very back of the lot with its inside lights on and the person inside just staring at us. So we park, roll up our jays and whatnot, and we're ready to leave. Then we start asking ourselves, "Why is that person sitting there staring at us?"

So we come up with the brilliant idea of scaring this person... Don't ask why lol, it wasn't my idea. So my buddy who is driving starts up the car, cranks the Bon Jovi and starts speeding towards the car. We go roaring head on with this car and he slams on the breaks just as he is right infront of the car... This lady is just sitting in her car staring right through her window into my buddies car. We all pause for a minute then my buddy, starts reversing. As soon as he started to reverse, well the lights started flashing... We had almost went head on with a cop car, out of pure amusement and stupidity. Then again we had no idea it was a cop, she was actually in a undercover SUV.

So she gets us all out of the car, checks all out ID, says "Where's the dope at boys?", so I just gave her the joint and said that was all we had, and she pretty much let us go... Little did she know I had the rest of the eighth stashed in my crotch :D She could've given my buddy like 4 tickets but instead she just made 2 of us get out and walk since he is only allowed to drive with 1 other person.

All in all, it was a good night, after all this happened we went to see the Fighter with Mark Wahlberg n we all got in for free! Thumbs up for luck.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Haha stick it to the man

Fuck the police.

3. yeeeeeee lol

4. Not the smartest move bro. Lucky you did'nt interupt something that could have
    gotten you hurt. And to park and puff in a place you admit is used by many
    others is lame. To top it off your actions are the kind of thing COPS use to
    stigmatize us smokers. You guys should have cruised up and asked if every
    thing was OK. Taking note of plates and descriptions in case you witnessed a
    crime.

What if homies breaks had failed ..... ? I'm not raggin ya man I'm actually looking
    out for ya. Don't give them "Fs" a reason to "f" w/ you.

I'm a parent w/ daughters and I hate to think of them out there acting like this w/
    their friends. It scares me. Be smart Bro! Be a gentleman and a stand up guy. I'm sorry
    If I sound like a deeeeeek. :devious:

Peace Bro.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I understand where you're coming from and had I been the driver I wouldn't have done it, like I said it wasn't my idea lol. You're a parent man, you know how it is, when we look back and have a laugh we'll just say we were young and stupid :p Appreciate the fact that you care though, for that I thank you.

6. Be happy it was a cop and not some sober dude that was having a fucked up Christmas.

7. With a gun :p

8. Right on Bro.... I kinda felt like a parent there lol.... But thanks for the cool response.
    I'm not a drag but right now the cops are in a pinch and are trying to make money. They
    use us as an income because they know we will bail out and pay their fines. Grrr. THey
    would rather pop a puffer than a junkie ..... the junkie costs them money.

Peace Bro ..... thanks again for the mature reply. I thaught I might have been a square.

9. How old are you?

10. Wow, talk about a shear lack of common sense. Fail is right for sure.

11. He lives in Canada, I think new drivers can only have 1 passenger until they're 19.

12. ^thats not true.

13. Ah, never mind then. I wasn't sure if it was haha.

14. Beat me to it, that usually indicates the person is 15 or younger on a restricted permit, or they're already on some type of probation lol.

15. I'm 20, so piss off.

16. Op your friend is fucking stupid. For all you know that dude could have been sitting there waiting for his friend to come out so they could go shoot up someones block. If that was the case all you guys would have got wetted. Your lucky it was just some cop.

17. Im Glad I don't live where middle aged white women sit in parking lots before they shoot up peoples blocks.

18. if he can drive with one person hes like 17
    and what are the chances you go to yopur rolling spot and there is an undercover cop i n an suv, that ise a woman toooo

your story is bull

19. That's pretty damn funny I wont lie. I think it would be a dick move to do on some innocent person but if it was a cop it makes it that much better. You're lucky it wasn't some trigger happy cop that opened fire because you were "endangering his life"

20. You need to watch that shit fool, its only funny till u get shot