Fahrenheit 9/11 facts

Discussion in 'General' started by smoketheherb, Aug 25, 2005.

1. it is from Moore's website lol ,but i agree w/ it

2. alot of weird shit goes on within the government, shit way deeper than micheal moore could ever uncover. That shit isnt doing anyone any favors, hes simply found an audiance to tap into. In my opinion, his followers are just as easy to manipulate as the blind bush supporters.

You people should really check out the movie "Farenhype 911".

3. That guy is a total prick. If you watch, Farenhype 9/11, the ACTUAL shit that happends, you'll see that this guy is a single, fat, lonely man who has nothing better to do than chase around a person who only wants best for his country.

What an asshole. About 80% of everything in Farenheit 9/11 is a lie, exaggerated, or made up.

4. + for you as well.

By no means do i support bush, nor do i have anything against those who do, as long as they have their own, personally influanced reason.

5. I like when he tries to get the political dicks to sign their kids up for the military and they are like, wtF? hells no nigga. That war is for chumps to fight and die in, not my baby.

USA

6. damnit, i looked for this site i used to have bookmarked but for some reason it disappeared, well it was a site that was the "script" for farenheit 9/11 and every time a lie or exaggeration came up, it would say the truth.

also, check this movie out :

http://imdb.com/title/tt0411646/ "michael moore hates america"

7. but don't you think that they may just have released this to counteract the film/book.........it's real easy for Govt's to just discredit things it doesn't want it's people to beleive, Govt's round the world do it every day and without most people noticing, i.e. use of the press news etc..........so can i say that you beleive that the Saudi's etc have no business ties to America?..........that the Bin Laden family and Saudi royal family have no ties whatsoever to the U.S.?............i doubt it, over in Europe we're even more sceptical of the U.S. Govt than anyone, i refuse to even beleive a word that comes out of GWB's mouth............as for the waiting when the towers were hit, any world leader would have jumped to his feet and sailed right out the door to find out what was going down..........even our own idiot Tony Blair................the question that should be getting asked more is how far would the U.S. Govt we willing to go to........to make profit from oil for GWB's financial backers from his last campaign...........Halliburton etc.........to name one.............some Americans need to wake up and smell the coffee..........

you know i've never actually seen or asked this question before.........."why were so few killed in the WTC attacks on 9/11 when the towers were hit after the start of the trading day?".............i mean we all start at say 8-9.30am?............seems like a lot of people just decided not to go to work that day...........i mean the towers held what maybe 15,000 each tower?.........after 9.30am they should both have been packed for the start of trading, it was after all the World trade centre...................just curious about that one..........Peace out...........Sid

8. lol he'll have plently of new friends at the FAT FARM teehee:D

9. hahaha thsats bullshit

10. Yes, but there is two things.

One, there's a difference between trying to open America's eyes to the already obvious fact that the government doesn't tell the whole story for a reason, and telling lies and fibs about which arn't aimed in the right direction because there's no way to find out full fact about the junk he's talking about.

And Two, the government withholds information from the public for a reason. If every American found out what actually happends within the government, there'd be chaos. The US government does some pretty nasty things.

Interesting about what you said on the WTC, I'll look into that one.

11. I hated that section of the movie so much... he could have made it credible so easily too. Basically he never says whether or not the people he asks even have kids, or have kids close to the age to be in the military, or anything else like that. Plus he asked like 10 people, I don't remember how many congressmen there are but there's hundreds. For all he told his audience, the people he asked may have been childless. So stupid. I mean, I'm not a Bush supporter and I'm definately not Republican but goddamn that movie did more harm for anti-Bush people than good.

12. So we should just not hear about it? Damn I wish the real world worked that way, I could steal and destroy and just be like "Oh sorry, it's too intense for you to handle, just let me keep doing it behind your back and don't look into it, as long as you don't know I'm fucking your daughter everything's going to be ok..."

That's a pretty silly reason to let the gov't get away with telling lies and withholding information. I mean, the gov't isn't supposed to be this seperate parenting identity--it's supposed to be a group OF the people, BY the people, FOR the people, working in the best interests of the people it's made of up and for.

13. i think 2 of the people he asked actually had a kid in the military but he didnt show that in the movie..

14. In your eyes yeah, it's a silly reason. But it has a purpose. It's not supposed to be seperate, but it has to be in order to maintain democracy. Picture this, what if the president told every American about the people he's had sentenced to death, there'd be an Uprise! And yet the person that he's executing could threaten the USA in the future. He's doing America good, just not telling them the bad. If you were in the government, if any of us were in the government, we would do the same thing because we would understand.

15. I'm so sorry you actually believe that. I'm so sorry you believe that kind of behavior is acceptable for ANYONE, let alone an entity with the power to destroy lives. If the President was morally just, and acting in the best interest of the people, they would not uprise. People are not as stupid as I suspect you believe they are; it does not take an intelligent person to understand that a terrorist had to be killed *because he was a terrorist*. It's that *star-ed* part that the government is having a hard time convincing people simply because they are wrong. BTW, I don't know what history classes you took in HS and/or college, but under no definition of democracy are the words "lie to the people." In fact, democracy is supposed to be *the* closest form of government next to self-government, which should mean the wall between the gov't and the people is thin. Instead, we end up with a so-called "web of lies" that if exposed would, according to you (and you may be right) cause an uprise. It's not the uprise part that I don't believe, it's that people (like yourself) think that it's OK for the gov't to do this! If you truely believe that then I'm sure nothing I've said has done a thing, which is fine, but I simply can't argue with that kind of trust you place in the same gov't that you admit is lying to it's own people.

16. what he should have asked then is where their kids are stationed, there's being in the military and being on the front lines, hell all the males in our Royal family have served in the mlitary, one or 2 even went to war............like on the boat most far away from the action and with 2 destroyers to cover it just because he's on board...............i bet their father/mother who is in congress will make sure to pull strings to make sure that in times of war their son/daughter is sent to a temperture styation in the north pole or something............Peace out.........Sid

lol..........look at the queens husband, Prince phillip, he's got more war medals than all the U.S. army put together, but he hasn't seen any action, and wouldn't knbow one end of an SA80 to the other.......

17. haha all i gots ta say is fuck bush and fuck micheal moore, fuck all politicians really i hate anything that has to do wit the government. yea my comments were pointless, but its also like 845 in the morning n i dont know y i'm awake other then the fact that i was havin a dream about me n 2 other kids ridin around smokin a blunt, then the one kid in my dream called me (in real life) and told me to call this other kid (who was the other kid in the dream) cuz he couldnt get ahold of him and he left his cell phone there haha, now theres a government conspiracy for u right there, to much tricky shit happenin to me lately