Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Faded

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bittahwizard, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Hey guys,
    Im new to grasscity, but im pretty confused hahah. Ive been smoking for a little over a year, and about every other day since, so this probably isnt the best place to post it, but there isnt many questions in seasoned.

so
    I smoked some dank with some people on friday, it was my first time meeting them, but we were all just smoking each others shit chillen.
    Anyways, i got prettty faded but i was wearing off about 11PM.
    Now its Sunday @ 6:30, but i still have a really heavy body high.
    anybody know wss good?

2. The first time I smoked weed (new years eve '09) I felt a crazy body high for 3 days afterwards. It's only happened that one time and I smoke daily now. no one believes me when i tell them i was high for 3 days lol

anyway, don't worry about it, just enjoy the high. itll wear off when its ready to

3. If I haven't smoked for a while or if I smoke too much of something too strong this happens to me. Relax. Eat something light. Drink water. It'll be out of your system soon. Also, I wouldn't smoke again until you feel better.
    Most important thing though, don't panic over it. The first time this happened to me, I panicked and convinced myself I had smoked something laced, but in reality pot can just sometimes do this to you.
    Hope you feel better man.

4. ahahaha, alright thanks bro.
    Yeah, ive been sitting here convincing myself it was laced for the past few hours. But i guess ill just chill and enjoy it hahahah.
    thanks guys.

5. I wish I could smoke and be high for days. And people question it like it's a bad thing, I'd just be saying thank you. Imagine the money you could save.

6. Haha this reminds me of my grandpa telling me about the first and only time he ever smoked. He swears he layed under a tree for 3 days and has the witnesses to back it up haha.

But to OP, nothing I'd worry about, especially considering you've been smoking for quite some time. Hell, just enjoy it!