Fact Or Fiction?..

Discussion in 'General' started by KushKloudKid, Jan 12, 2013.

1. I'm not saying this it's just something some Fuggin idiot said..
    "Weed Is Addictive"....
    True Or False?
    :Stoned:

Or Am I Just Stoned-.-

2. Anything can be addictive.

3. A true addiction requires a physical addiction, such as addiction from crack, heroin, etc...weed CAN be addictive but MENTALLY, if you stopped smoking weed you wouldn't have any withdraw symptoms, which pretty much defines a true addiction. If anything weed can be habit forming. anything can be habit forming, so I guess it's just how you look at it.

4. Are you implying a mental addiction isn't a valid addiction and you can't withdraw from it? It's might not be something that can kill you but it surely exists.

5. anyone with half a brain would know there's two types of addiction: physical and mental. anything can serve as a mental addiction. some people become dependent on toking all the time

6. What I'm implying is if someone thinks they're addicted to weed, they are sad..maybe they're just weak willed but it's alot easier to kick smoking weed then it is cigarettes.

7. It is. :smoking: Will you stop because you know? Or rise above it. :cool:

8. Some people psychologically could get addictive because of the crave and the dependency of thc?
    Or Am I Just Stoned-.-...

Or Am I Just Stoned-.-

9. No anything can be dependent but thc is not addictive like nicotine. Nicotine has chemicals that make you addicted. Anything from paint chips to coffee to eating couch cushions can be addictive.