Facebook Says It Is Deleting Accounts at the Direction of the U.S. and Israeli Governments

Discussion in 'Politics' started by landrace, Jan 13, 2018.

1. No doubt, I would go a step further and say taxes impede the average american.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. If one can prove damages by anothers lies they can sue.

3. I don't agree with any censorship but GC is a private company and as such SJ is well within his rights to be anti free speech in his own forums. I hate that he hates guns so much that we can't even speak of them out side of political 2nd am discussions but that's his right.

I also don't agree with you egging this censorship on. Its bad enough as it is.
    The state should never be involved in what people say, even if it is slander and lies.

Just look at the rabid left and how much pure hate speech, bullshit rhetoric and outright slanderous lies they are obsessed with these days.
    I still support their right to say this dumb shit but when the rubber meets the road with actions violating the NAP (like those pieces of trash in antifa) then that should not be tolerated. Instead ABC goes putting on pro violence antifa propaganda. Again, those liars and morally bankrupt clowns have the right to spew all the nonsense they want so long as they don't physically support it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. I don't completely agree with Trump but he does have a point, conservatives are being silenced but I don't know if it's intentional. Apparently one of the ways the social medias police our content is by the number of down-votes, thinking if a lot of people were complaining there must be a reason. And the left leaning people complain about what other people are saying much more often than the right leaners do. The system was created by a biased group of people, why would it be surprising if it works in their favor?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1

6. I posted with respect to the OP claiming other parties are also trying to dictate content. I thought the contrast interesting. Seems like the media is another "swing state" ...