facebook group

Discussion in 'General' started by texas_virus, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Facebook is huge now in days as we all know and I just started a facebook group for grasscity members. There was one before but that died and am not sure who the admin was. this is just so we can all get to know each other. I also started a topic so can reveal the faces behind the names.

Hopefully this doesnt crash and burn and people will actually add the group.

oh and since I dont want anyone paranoid about cops. I named it "The Blades Social Club" a coed group dedicated to the discussion of the universe and understanding of nature.

it is also set to private so you can only join if you know about it, it is not even search able, and i thought it would be funny so I put the group pic of of Harry Anslinger,a inside joke only stoners will know.

so please join in, I was way to blazed when I put all this effort into making the group so it was sooo hard, please dont let it fail.

here is the link

http://www.new.facebook.com/groups/create.php?customize&gid=32904212281#/group.php?gid=32904212281

2. link doesn't work for me bro

3. Sorry man but I think I'll keep my real name, home town, friends and family to myself lol.

4. uhmm try it now

5. thats cool it doesn't matter, just thought it would be cool. I don't really think I will ever stalk someone on a weed smoking forum anyway lol. plus your a grower, so that would be a good choice.

6. shit son, the feds are onto us!

7. Just sent you a request.

8. this almost seems like a really bad idea.. Especially if some of the people from the "MJ growing" join and speak their true face... Just seems like a easy way to get information to the feds. Maybe i am over thinking

9. we already have a gc facebook group.. you might want to join that instead?

forgot what it was called by grasscity something. i dunno.

10. Na man its a great idea I'd join too if it were not for these

[​IMG]

11. #11 SmokinGirly, Oct 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2008

12. yeah I understand I dont expect the growers to join but if your like me and smoke weed by the 1/8 or if I have cash the z, there is no big threat

Yeah but grasscity does not want us using their name which is totally understandable.

13. #13 RuseOfMetacarpi, Oct 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2008
    I didn't click the link, but I'm assuming that's the "Grasscity Tokers" group.

yeah, real subtle for all the people out there freaking out about the feds.

Plus, I'm not joining a GC group unless it has the word Blade in it, because it's so badass.

oh yeah, and the search engine on this site blows, ftw.

14. no its not that one, mine is the "Blades social club",

15. when i get locked up for joining a facebook group i'll let you guys know.

16. why do you need a facebook group, it kinda defeats the purpose of this forum by out sourcing it to the "big" social network.

17. I'll call you from jail. lol they give me one call though.....right?

18. I know Im repeating myself but grasscity does not want us to us "grasscity" so I started another one, and plus this has nothing about weed, no pics right up front or anything like that just a place where we can network and to expand our social circles.

19. haha imagine, but I'm not doing anything illegal what are they going to put in jail for lol. ...unless the dea sets up a special unit to track down all the people and bust them for smoking small amounts of weed...

20. QFT

And Virus, I know, I was talkin' about Girly's link.