Facebook Game

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mentos55, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Basically at my high school there's this dumb aaa game going on called the "expose game" basically how it works is a guy posts who has given him the best head or has the best pussy

Anyways my girlfriend of four months was "exposed" by someone she had sex with at some party while she was drunk. Note this was before we started talking. But anyways she was exposed for giving the best head.

She's super upset over it, and I personal don't know what to do. Basically what I'm trying to get at is what should I do? I can't handle this. Any advice? Should I end it with her?

2. yea you should do it over facebook, start a new game.

3. Breaking up with her would only cause her more pain.

If you like the girl, just be nice and supportive.

If this happened while you were her boyfriend, ask her if its true that this happened. If it is, and you aren't cool with that, then explain that you can't be with her.

Either way, I'd take at least 48 hours to really think things over before doing anything too brash.

4. lol this is a strange yet hilarious situation

5. Your friends have no lives, straight up the stupidest "game" I've ever heard of.

Tell them good luck getting any in the future lol

6. This is a lesson for her, now she knows why they tell you to wait until you really care for someone to do things with people. It is also a good way for her to learn now that sending nude pictures to people isn't so smart when the internet is in the hands of pubescent boys.

Just let her know it doesn't bother you, you're not immature and she needs to move on. And make a joke of it, let her know it makes you feel good to know that she's the best and you have her.

Also, i hope the girls retaliate and make up their own game of who's the least satisfying. :p

7. You guys take this facebook shit too seriously, forget about it and move on with your life.

8. Just be happy man your girl got that good brain. And she did it before you were going out with her. If it were me I'd be supportive of her, don't break up with her she'd feel like shit.

9. Well she sounds like a keeper to me, congrats man.

10. op clearly wanted to brag about his gfs awesome gobbies.

11. What should you do? Unzip your pants.

12. You should probably just masturbate dude

13. I'd ask for one of these blowjobs, a man can never get enough head

14. is it true? she give good head?

15. why would you break up with her, cuz she gives good head? that's moronic. why do you guys give a damn anyway, it's fucking facebook. pathetic.

i'm still wondering if this is a serious post.

16. how the fuck do you think this is a good game to begin with?

17. [quote name='"itslaudy"']how the fuck do you think this is a good game to begin with?[/quote]

I don't, a shit load of girls got hurt especially the one I love. I just don't know what to do. This all happened yesterday when the day before I was watching my aunt die due to her kidneys and liver failing. All this shit happened at once and it was just to overwhelming.

18. but is she really good at it? ! ?

19. Have you received this mythical head?
    If so, break up.
    If not, tell her you have to see what the guy on facebook is talking about then break up.

20. go beat the kids ass that said it. you know that he knows your dating her. he just disrespected you hardcore. he just told your peers that he hooked up with your girl