facebook freaks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dualified, Nov 23, 2011.

1. there was this girl who i have NEVER met before and EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME i would get on facebook she would chat me and I'd be a total dick to her everytime. She somehow got my number one time when I was drunk and my dumbasss gave it to her and she would text me out of the blue and I never saved her number so the conversations would always go like this:

Her: Heyyyy :) (some girly shit like that)
    Me: Who is this?
    Her: Sasha

I just wouldn't send her anything back, every time. It took her about 3 times of that to get the hint. She has left me alone since, but knock on wood :rolleyes:

she'd also like random pictures of me. she was like a 7.5 or so, nice body, but just the fact that she stalked me I was like, no me gusta. :p

2. [quote name='"PassTheGrass"']
    Her: Heyyyy :) (some girly shit like)[/quote]

Classic

3. if you fuck her you're so screwed. get out while you can. i messed around with multiple girls with boyfriends without knowing they had boyfriends.

4. it's not awkward at all. she's just clingy. your right i barely know her and i don't know how things would go but i've decided she can go ahead and pay if it does happen because as far as i'm concerned we're still gonna be friends, but who knows...

i'm actually not having any trouble at all talking to her on facebook/text, and it's not awkward. she's just talking to me ALOT for having met her one time. hence why i'm second guessing.

LOL @ PassTheGrass