Facebook Etiquette

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GolgiApparatus, Mar 14, 2011.

1. I friend requested a girl who was at my show and she accepted how should I proceed?

How should anyone proceed?

Any general do's or donts on facebook/social networks? tips? hints? strategies? lol :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Hey whats up, saw you at that show, wanna fuck?

3. Talk to her? Say you liked her and so you would like to meet up for coffee or something.

4. Dude...

Your in the band!!!!

you dont have to do anything else...you win

Just be like "saw you at the show, wanna jam together"

done, Thread/

your welcome

5. Something casual like "hey how'd you like the show?" don't come on too strong too fast or you might seem creepy. If she replies and seems at least interested in chatting with you maybe mention another show and go from there.

6. ^what she said.

7. Send a picture of your nuts. It's like a common facebook greeting. the rest should fall into place.

8. I just posted my sack as my default.

I've acquired 40 likes!

9. "Thanks for the add. Did you enjoy the show?" should work

10. If it was you performing, don't ask anything about how she liked the show. That's fishing for compliments.

Make it about her. Just state that you noticed her and wanted to talk to her.

11. jnr003 and unwise got the best answers.

i would do both depending on how i feel at the time of answering haha.

12. choose something strategiseful.

idk :(

13. ;);););););)

14. lol Isn't that what its there for? For shy guys trying to flirt.

15. you mean like in the butt?

16. you should say "free love baby come on darling no need to fuss who you tryna jive little girl."

17. top that off with "climb aboard da love train, Ima take yo ass to pleasure town" and you'll have her pussy sopping wet.

18. As a fellow musician I would say if she accepted your friend request, gave her number, whatever, then just play it cool. If she digs your music then honestly the job is mostly done. She knows you have rhythm already, and dexterity. She's put it together by this point.

Ask her if she wants to hang out, invite her to a rehearsal session (if you guys have open rehearsals like we do) or to a party with your friends (get her in YOUR element) and then it will be easy to close the deal. If that's what your trying to do. I'm kind of assuming.

19. Remember, it's the internet.
    So you can be a little more bold than your usual self.

I'd say send her a message that includes some question along the lines of, "Do you like spankings?"

If yes, she's down.
    If no, spank her anyway...