Facebook etiquette/situations

Discussion in 'General' started by Bubba Fett, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I personally think FB is overrated.I do have one,but I mainly only use to it post random shit that pops in my head when I'm high or to troll friends :p I add anyone I know and accept anyone because in the end I most likely don't even talk to them over FB.But I don't add family,in fact none of them know I even have one.

2. I only have close friends and family on mine. Anyone else leads to people acting like they are still in high school. Adding work friends is NEVER a good idea. If you say the wrong thing it comes back to haunt you!

3. No bosses ever. Coworkers are fine only if they are the ones that ask if I have a facebook. I have a lot of my family, aunts, uncles, parents,. I don't really care that they see anything I post. I really don't post stuff like "herp derp I'm smoking the weed lulz" or "just picked up an oz at 10th st and Poop Lane". I am thinking of abandoning facebook for google plus.

4. i just got a google+ 2 days ago and it is definitely beter than fb but i only have like 5 friends that have switched over so far so i havent totally abandoned facebook im sure when some more people start up ill just delete mine.

if anyone wants an invite PM me i have a link that i can give out like 150 ahaha

5. You can hide your posts and shit from certain friends and pictures and all that.
    Also, you can make a fake account :)