Fable 3.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Flemian, Oct 12, 2010.

1. I pre ordered it. Collecters Edition. It should come to My house day of release... I have 16 more days... Hideous.

2. I cannot wait for it :D
    The campaign looks great.
    :smoke:

3. lol was gonna get it but i spent all the money i saved for it on weed an a new pipe:rolleyes: feel kinda stupid now

4. The original Fable was awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed the campaign. 2 was extremely disappointing and I felt like it had a lot more features added, but the campaign was waaaaay too short. I hope they find some type of balance in 3, and lengthen the storyline considerably.

5. My first xbox360 got the RRD so I had to buy a new one (CoD MW2 Edition) and I cant be bothered to do another play threw of fable 2. I played it a good amount of times and enjoyed it but now the Cons out weight the Pros and I never really got to do the DLC which I actually just remembered.... wait...

6. agreed. i loved the original but it was way too short... i beat it with two seperate files(good and bad) in less than a day

7. I so can't wait to get it! I had Fable 2, but someone took it :mad: I use to play it daily, and 3 looks simply amazing

8. I didnt hear too many good things about fable 2... was it worth it...?

9. I did play it everyday, I loved it... and still do, I wish I had it :(

10. imma seriously consider getting it then... sorry you lost yours... btw this game doesnt get enough credit...

11. For sure.

It aggravated me on the very VERY last mission... I was about to get out of the spire and it like, lagged, and locked the guy I needed out of the room. So I had to re-do a lot of shit bc the it didn't save. Super aggravating :mad:

12. It looks so fucking awesome, i love Fable. Dunno if i'll be getting it for a while as im poor as fuck.

13. aw i loved fable 2 and been saving up some money for the 3rd installment. im a huge fan of the series, and the 3rd installment looks great.

ive been watching fable 3 youtube videos tryin to live vicariously thru other people for now.

enjoy :)

14. Fable 2 was alright I was upset it was only for console but what can I do. Also I think it's bullshit that fable 3 comes out for xbox before PC. There isn't even a date for when it comes out on PC yet! But yea RPG games are way better on PC. ~console is the best. (~console does not mean a gaming console, it is what programmers can use to change the code after you own the game)

15. I never played fable 1. I'm going to have to someday.

I loved fable 2. I played it all last winter.

Ok I just got Fable 3 :hello:, and I'm so excited :D I got off work at midnight so I went straight to walmart. I was the first person to buy it at that store, they didn't even have it on the shelves yet.

So far I really like it. I hope I enjoy it as much as the second one.

I'll give a better review or w/e later after play a little more.

16. i picke dit up last night..

smoked..took a shower went to midnight release...extremely paranoid LOL

i was standing in line and this dude was like NICE BOB MARLEY SHIRT THATS MY FAVORITE (the one where he has a socce rball)

and i played it... immediately i was bombarded with a hard descision (wont spoil) and i was stoned out of my mind..sat there for like 2 mins like wtf should i do hahahaha

all i know is im gonna have some fun this week :)

17. yeah im eager to hear all the player feedback instead of just reviews on sites and magazines. i wanna know how actual fable fans like it. i was in target yesterday and they didnt have it on the shelves yet, ill try in another week...

18. Just got it, so far its great...damn pause menu mansion shit pisses me off though.:mad:

19. #19 Jdahms, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
    lol why does the pause menu piss you off its one of the coolest things ive seen in a game recently

So far game is good. Im not really feeling the EVIL that i normally get from the bad guy...this guy is just a douche. They kind of try to force feed you the evil.

I havent had much time to explore the world yet. The feels just like fable 2 so far

I love John Cleese as the butler. John Cleese is one of the GOAT and he deserves to be in fable lol.

20. fable: the lost chapters was the best to far in my opinion. Fable 2 kicked ass, it was just really short. I wish they made Fable 3 for PC...oh daear.

this is from the first game, sends chills every time i hear it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myl6Gf8ODfI]YouTube - Fable - Chapel of Skorm[/ame]