Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

F_CK! Why now?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by UltimateTweaker, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Guys, I am in desperate need of help. As i type this I'm stuck on a clogged toilet due to a monster ass shit I just took. It doesn't stop there. I'm at my girlfriend's parent's house and there's about 25-30 people over. Plus, there is BARELY ANY toilet paper and nothing to unclog this toilet with. Last time I tried to flush it almost overflowed.

Fuck man, why today???

2. Just gonna say......

When it's all over.... Wash your hands if you catch my drift >_>

3. #3 lbs, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    Ok find a cup fill it with water. as you flush the potty again and the water crests, begin to pour more water( adding pressure)

This will unclog it. ;)

4. [quote name='"lbs"']Ok find a cup fill it with water. as you flush the potty again and the water crests begin to pour more water( adding pressure)

This will unclog it. ;)[/quote]

Are you trying to screw me over? That will make it closer to overflowing.

5. Why didn't you go before you left the house? **in my best mom voice**

6. Dude, just man up and ask someone. :p

Find one of her parents, take them aside, tell them you clogged the toilet, and ask if they have a plunger.

It's not like you're the only one there who shits. ;)

7. just leave dude. tell your girlfriend thru text you had to take a monster shit, and you feel like you were not going anywhere with her anyway.

8. Okay. You need to stick your hand in and push the clog through. Sorry

9. ... I'll just leave this here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwcVJMvVWDA]Dumb and Dumber - Toilet Scene - YouTube[/ame]

10. [quote name='"junkiedays"']Dude, just man up and ask someone. :p

Find one of her parents, take them aside, tell them you clogged the toilet, and ask if they have a plunger.

It's not like you're the only one there who shits. ;)[/quote]

I'm sorry man. I don't have the balls for that. I don't feel like walking around the house with a plunger while a shitload of people stare at me.

11. y u tweakin' bruh? It's no big deal... That or pushing the clog through with your hand... lol...

Oh yeah, pics or it didn't happen

12. Wash your hands / Leave the toilet like it is / Lock the bathroom door behind you / Find another bathroom / Wipe your a$$ / Let someone find the clogged toilet / Act like nothing happened / You're welcome

:)

13. Maybe if you quiet ask the dad he will take pity on you. He has plugged his share of johns in his time, I'm sure.

14. [quote name='"TexRx"']Wash your hands / Leave the toilet like it is / Lock the bathroom door behind you / Find another bathroom / Wipe your a$$ / Let someone find the clogged toilet / Act like nothing happened / You're welcome

:)[/quote]

Im going to try this even though I have already told a couple people from the party I'm the one in here.

15. ... That is the biggest dick move ever lol

16. Leave and explain the state of the toilet you "couldn't use". Seems to work for the guys at work who think the other 4 people don't talk.

17. Hahaha dude, made my day. This is like a guys nightmare. Honestly the route I would take is bailing out the window and shutting your phone off. When anyone questions you later claim to not have any memory of attending any such event. You were home all day and didn't even know it was going on. People will be confused as fuck, and you win bruh.

18. Dude, thanks so much. I'm home alone today and I've been feeling really fucking shitty and I needed a good laugh. LMAO.[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. What was the end result here?

20. I'm in another bathroom right now. This one is on the opposite side of the house and right next to the kitchen, which kinda sucks. I just finished wiping and washing my hands. Now I'm about to turn on the fan, text my gf that I'm going to make a quick run to the gas station, and then go and come back about 30 minutes later.

I wonder what I'll be hearing lol.